Chapter Twelve

The next morning everyone was still asleep so I switched on the computer and logged onto twitter.

“@Harry_Styles Could you please read my Fanfiction? Maybe it’s weird to u but it’s a Larry Stylinson ff! <3“, a fan wrote. I smiled. Yeah, it would be weird to read something about Louis and me like this but now that I knew I really felt this way for him I wanted to read it.

“Yeah, I’ll read it ;)“, I wrote her back and followed. I sent her direct message, saying: “send me the link“. I propably just gave her an heart attack. Already those fake accounts gave them heart attacks so I guess a follow by me made them faint.

“ajsdhkasdhfd you saw my tweet! Anyways, here’s the link!“, she wrote back within seconds and I clicked it. It lead my to a webpage called wattpad.com – we knew this website. We sometimes read fanfictions about us and some girly but never boyxboy – Fanfictions.

I changed my mind and looked for “Niam“ in the toolbar and in some seconds there came up some. I scrolled down to one with not that much readers and started. It was really cute, written in Niall’s Point of view and it descibed the things about Liam very detailed. It really reminded me on Liam.

“What are you reading there?“

I jumped up from my seat and looked shocked at the person. “Louis! You scared the hell out of me!“

He giggled and shook his head. “I regret nothing, Haz.“ He pointed at the screen. “What are you reading there?“, he asked again, stretched his body and yawned. He still was wearing his PJ – in other words: a pair of boxers. I tried not to stare at his toned chest but it was hard.

I cleared my throat and looked at the screen. “A girl asked me to read her Larry Stylinson fanfiction. I wanted to but then I changed my mind because… well, it would be kind of weird. Wouldn’t it? And so I started to read this Niam fanfic. It’s also really cool. If you want to I can read out some p-“

“Let’s read the Larry Stylinson fanfic together“, he smiled and dropped himself on the sofa.

“Seriously?“, I asked confused.

He nodded. “Sure, why not? I wanna know how the fans – or some of them – think we would act if we were a couple.“

Those feelings inside of me started again and I hid a smile. I turned around and opened the Larry Stylinson fanfiction, startinng to read. It was in Louis‘ point of view and I just loved what stood there.

“He took another cup of tea and sat down across me. It felt weird to look at him and knowing that I wanted more – more than just cuddeling at night, giving hugs. I wanted to know if he felt the same way about me and I wanted him to tell me he loved me. He smiled at me and those dimples I loved so much appeared. ‘You okay, Boobear?‘, he asked me and I nodded. I grabbed his tea – it was a cup of black tea with milk – and drank some. Although I didn’t like black tea, for him I would do everything.“ I looked at Louis and he smiled.

“That girl is very talented“, he smiled.

I nodded. “Should I go on or does it become weird to you?“, I asked smiling.

He shook his head. “No, just go ahead. I like it.“

I faced the screen again before he could see I was blushing – he liked to hear he could be thinking about me like this? Like… wanting me to tell him I loved him? It would be an amazing feeling just to tell him, to fell his lips on mine… I cleared my throat again before I went on. I absorbed every word “Louis“ thought and said because i wanted this to be real – if I could just read his mind.

“Lemme read the next chapter“, Louis suggested and I stood up. I already finished this.

He sat down and so I lie down on the sofa.