DEEP DOWN

Chapter 1:

*jo's P.O.V.*

First lets start off that im a girl but everbody calls me jo anywho..My band began playing at I sat there waiting to start singing. My best friend Harry and the other one direction members walked through the studio doors. Harry waved at me causing me to smile and wave back. I had developed feelings for Harry when I first began hanging out with him. Ed Sheeran was my voice coach and would help me train my voice and one.day he brought Harry with him and Harry and I became friends very quickly. I didn't know how to feel about us. I just knew that loved him, but it was deeper than any love I had felt before. We finished our last song and I ran out of the recording booth.hugging Harry. "Someone's happy to see me." He had been gone on tour for 9 months so of course I was happy to see him. "Well, I haven't exactly been able to see you everyday like I normally do. You've been touring." "I know. I know. But I missed you too. I think I missed you a little too much. How about I make it up to you and we can go and get a burger and ice cream. Sound good?" He said smiling. "Um of course. That sounds great because I haven't ate all day." I grabbed my bag and cleared everything up with my manager and the guys in my band and Harry and I left. "So I've been meaning to ask you.." he said quietly making me think of something bad. "Oh god. What did you do?" "No. It's not- I met someone. A girl." "Oh." I said quietly. My heart dropped to my stomach. I loved Harry and it killed me to see him with someone else. I wanted him to be happy, but I wanted to be the one he could be happy with. But I didn't think he felt the same.