Chapter 50:

*Harry's POV*

"Oh my god. Harry, we have to go back!" She yelled. "No! We aren't going back!" The driver yelled. "Please. We have to help. We are the reason he was driving that fast. We have to go back." The driver sighed and turned around. When we got back Jo rushed out of the car and went straight the man. "Harry, help me get him out." I ran over and pulled the man out and he coughed. Pur driver was pulling the person in the other car out of her car. An ambulance showed up and put them both in different vehicles. I walked over to the paparazzi and stood infront of him. "Do you realize that you could have died? You could have kill us and the woman in the other car. You need to start understanding other people's boundaries and when someone says no it means no." I said to the man. "I'm sorry." he said back and i walked back to Jo. The officer soon followed. "Thank you for your help. You can leave." We got in the car and drove to our hotel and walked in without anyone noticing us. "Where have you been? It's been three hours, Styles! If Jo keeps distracting you she will leave!" Ryan yelled and me and Jo walked past him and ignoring his comment. When we got into our room and Jo laid down on our bed and fell asleep.