Chapter 48:

*Harry's POV*

When the show was over I was the first one off the stage and I ran back to the dressing room where I knew jo was waiting, but when I got there she wasn't in there. "Lou, where's my girl at?" "She's showering." Lou said back. I smirked. "Perfect." I walked into the bathroom and turned the light off. "Harry, are you kidding me turn the light back on. I'm going to get soap in my eyes." I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower with her. "Seriously?" She said turning around with her back towards me letting the water flow all over her body. I wrapped my arms around her small body and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I love you Harry." She said turning around to face me. She burried her face into my chest and wrapped her arms around me holding me close. "I love you." I said kissing her head. She looked up at me and cupped my face with her hands. "You're so beautiful." She said as a whisper. "Beautiful?" I said looking at her smiling. "Yes. You're eyes are beautiful. Just everything about you is beautiful." She sniffled and I could tell she had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked. "I just realized how much I love you. And its so much I guess it showed as tears." She said playing with my curls. She wrapped her arms around my torso again and pressed her ear on my chest as if she was was listening to my heartbeat. We stay this way for a while. "Forever, Jo ." I kissed her and then rested my chin on her head again. "Forever." I whispered again to myself.