chapter 9

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Way to go, Harry. Now she really hates me. Got fix what just happened." jo said pushing me towards the door, but I turned around stopping her. "Why? It's you I want." I pulled her towards me kissing her. "I knew there was something going on." Candice yelled and jo pulled away from me. "I'm your girlfriend, Harry. How dare you!" Candice raised her hand up to slap me, but jo grabbed her wrist before she could. "You probably shouldn't do that." jo  said still holding her wrist. "You have no right to hit him. He's not your boyfriend, your not his girlfriend. He did nothing wrong." Candice pulled out of jo's grasp. "Are you guys dating or something?" She asked. "Because if you are I feel sorry for you Harry. Having this bitch as a girlfriend." jo backed away as she heard the words Candice said. "Don't talk to her like that. She's not a bitch, Candice. At least she doesn't get jealous and isn't clingy....I think you need to leave." She huffed. "You drove me here, Harry." "Get a cab. I'm done. You insulted my best friend. Now leave." "Bestfriends don't kiss each other." Was the last thing she said before walking out. "She's right. Best friends don't kiss each other." jo said sitting down. I walked over to her. "It was a mistake." She said. "I'd keep making mistakes as long as I make them with you." I said before leaning down to kiss her. "I'm gonna talk to management, tonight. To see if its okay for us to be together." She sighed. "Too bad you don't have a management like mine. They don't really care what we do." Mack and Vince walked in laughing and I was still leaning down infront of jo. "Harry, what are you doing?" Asked Vince as he shoved food in his mouth. "Oh I was kissing jo." She smacked my face lightly. "Harry stop!" I kissed her forehead and winking at her before leaving the room.