Chapter 26:

*Harry's POV*

"It's Candice. Do you want me to answer it?""I don't care, Harry." I pushed the phone towards Jo. "You answer it." She rolled her eyes picking up the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Harry I- Wait Jo why are you answering Harry's phone?" I could hear everything Candice was saying because she was talking loud. "What do you want?" Candice huffed. "Well, Ryan knows that you and him have been together.  He's kicking Harry out of the band. If he wasnt so ungrateful and wasnt an asshole this wouldn't have happened." Jo's expression changed. "He's not an asshole or ungrateful. If anyone's ungrateful its you. Don't ever say thay about my boyfriend again." She hung up taking her phone out. "So.." I said moving in my seat. "Boyfriend huh?" "It's either boyfriend or boytoy. Choose one." I smirked. "I don't know. Boytoy is kind of intimidating." She laughed. "Shut up." I lean across the table and she leaned back. "You take up the whole table. You're a freaking giant." I looked down laughing and looked back up at her. "I wanted a kiss." "Oh, you should've just asked for one then. She leaned in kissing me and we saw the flashes from the paparazzis' cameras taking pictures of us. "Kiss me again. Maybe ill get a cool Twitter icon from the pictures they take." She laughed into the kiss. We finished our burgers and walked out to the car. The paparazzi cleared away so we could get to the car. "That's odd. They've never done that before." I whispered to her as I opened the door of the car for her.