Chapter 43:

*Harry's POV*

I closed the door and walked back towards Jo who was now sitting at the edge of the bed. "What was that about?" She asked putting her hair up. "He wanted to talk, but I told him we could talk later. Nothing to worry about babe." I kissed her neck and started pulling her towel off. "Mmmm Come back to bed. I'm cold." She said grabbing my shirt. "I can't. I have to go." "Do you want me to go with you?" She pulled me towards her by my shirt. "No. It's fine. Just stay here and go back to sleep." I put my clothes on and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth,  but stopped when Jo spoke. "I'd make you look like a fool. Why would you want me to go?" She said as she burried her body deeper into the blankets. "Hey, don't say that. That's not why I don't want you to go. I just don't want Ryan around you. Babe, look at me." She sat up and looked at me. "What, Harry?" She snapped back with so much attitude it shocked me. "Don't talk to me with that attitude. I'm your boyfriend." She huffed. "Yeah and I'm your girlfriend, but nobody in this damn world seems to care about that. All the disrespect I get and I haven't done shit to them to give them a reason to treat me like this." I sat next to her and went back to kissing her neck. "Stop, Harry. Please." "Baby, I'm sorry. If you want to come with me you can. I want to be around you all day, everyday. I just don't want you to get hurt." She laid back down and closed her eyes. "Just go, Haz." I put my right hand on her leg and the left on her cheek. "Baby, I-" "Just..go." I got up and brushed my teeth and got my shoes on. I looked back and Jo and she was back asleep.

A/N HEY GUYSSS COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS!