Chapter 36:

Kind of intimate but not much so read ay your will ;)

*Harry's POV*

I kissed jo back harder and made my way to her neck. I kissed below her ear and down her neck and down her shoulder. "I love you." She said. I looked at her and saw the look in her eyes. Louis was right. You could see how much she loved me. "I love you more." I kissed her neck, but she pushed me off. "That's impossible." She walked towards me causing me to fall back on the bed. She climbed on top of me and started taking my clothes off then I took hers off. "I've seen you naked so many times before, but you still take my breathe away." I said running my hands over her small body feeling every curve, every perfection that she would consider a flaw. I rolled her on her back getting on top of her. I began thrusting into her and the room filled with our moans. We were left alone for 30 minutes until there was a knock on the door. "Harry, Jo, we need to go to rehearse for tomorrow's show. "Alright..just....just uh..give-give us a minute." I said to whoever was at the door as I tried to fight the moans trying to escape my mouth. "Harry, we have to stop." Jo said putting her hands through my curls. This only made me thrust harder and she moaned, almost screaming. "Harry, is everything okay in there?" The person said. It sounded like Niall and Shanea. "Uh yeah- yeah. One second." I began to reach my high and I could tell that yJo was about to reach hers. I looked into her eyes as she organismed. We reached our highs and I rested my body on top of hers as we calmed our breathing. We booth got up and put our clothes back on. Jo's hair was quite messy so I reached in my suitcase and got one of my beanies out. "Here, baby. Wear this. I sort of messed up you're hair." She laughed. "You might want to get one too." I grabbed the other one out and put it on and we walked out. "Finally. What too you guys so long?" Liam asked. He looked at our beanies and caught on. "Nevermind. I know why."