Chapter 57:

*Harry's POV*

We were in the car for a while due to the traffic around the city. "I don't know why Harry thinks I'm such a bitch. I do everything I can for him." She said as a tear rolled down her face. "He didn't mean it, Jo. I know he didn't.." she wouldnt look at me. She just kept staring out her window. "I hope you're right because I just..I love him...so much. I don't know why he hurt me. He knows that I don't have feelings for Ryan." "He doesn't think that." We were silent for a little bit. "What's Ryan's problem? God. He's such an asshole. Like what makes him think he's top dog and can go kissin' any person he wants. I bet he would kiss you if it had to do with money, that little freak." I started laughing. "I love you." I said. She grabbed my hand. "I didn't mean what I said when I told you we should see other people. I was bein' a dumb girl with feelings. I love you. I just don't like-I don't agree with you-" she hiccupped. "When you call me a bitch." She took a drink of water. "I'm a fucking good person. I'm not rude to people. I'm a good person. I'm a good person who loves Harry Styles." She kissed my cheek. She rolled down her window and started to hang out of it. "I love Harry Styles!" She yelled. She yelled this four or five times. "Get back on the car you weirdo. Paparazzi are gonna start driving near us." She climbed back in, but looked back at the lady who was driving next to us. The traffic stopped so our cars weren't moving. "Excuse me, miss?" She said. "Oh my god." The lady said shocked that Jo was talking to her "Do you see this guy?" She said pointing towards me. "Yes. That's Harry Styles." The lady said. "That's right, but can I tell you something?" Jo and the lady nodded. "I love him and we are dating. That's my boyfriend and my best friend and we have sex-" "Okay, that's enough." I said covering her mouth and pulling her back. "I want to have sex with you." She said looking at me. "No." I looked at her with a serious expression, but laughed because she started laughing.