Chapter 44:

*Jo's P.O.V.*

I heard Harry walk out of the room and sat up. I don't understand why Ryan thinks I'm such a threat when all I want is to be with Harry. Ryan never treated me like this when Harry and I were just friends. Maybe that's what we need to be until this tour is over. I love Harry, but I'm not going to put his career or my career in jeopardy. I sighed and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I walked out my phone started ring gosh why did he call. "Hello?" It was Harry,of course. He sighed and then spoke. "Hi, baby." "Hi." I walked over to my bag getting a white t-shirt and skinny jeans out. "I'm sorry, baby." I sat down on the bed. "For what? You didn't do anything. It's Ryan, Harry. It's not you." He was silent. "Harry, I think that we need to wait on this until tour is over." "Wait on what? Us? You want to break up?" "I just think it would be our best option if we waited." He huffed. "That's not going to happen. Sorry. You're my girl. You always will be.  I mean do you honestly think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you for nine months? Because I won't be able to." I was quiet. I began hearing sobs coming from the phone. "I can't believe you want to break up with me. I love you. I-" "Harry, where are you? I'll meet you there and we can talk." He sniffled. "I'm uh- at the arena where we are performing tonight." "Alright. I'll be there in a little bit." I hung up and began getting ready to leave. When I walked out security guards guided me outside to the car and took me to the arena.