Chapter 23:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I took off Jo's shirt exposing her body. "You're so beautiful." I whispered in her ear. She took off my shirt and traced her fingers over my tattoos. I leaned down kissing her. This was soon interrupted by my phone ringing. I leaned up getting it out of my pocket. "It's Ryan." "Answer it. It might be important." I got off I jo answering the phone. "Hello." "Where are you?" Ryan asked me. "The market." I looked at Jo and she shrugged putting her shirt back on. I covered the speaker on the phone so Ryan wpuldnt hear me. "Don't put that back on. I'm not done." She rolled her eyes. "Which market?" Ryan asked. "Um the- uh- the one on Grand street." "Hmm. Interesting because I'm outside of Jo's house right now and there's this car that looks a lot like yours parked in front." I got up seeing his car outside. "That's odd. I'm not there. Hm how odd. I talked to her earlier she said she was going to the shopping center with Shanea." I covered the speaker again. "If there's a knock don't answer it. He's outside." She looked out to see his car. "But her car is here too." "They picked her up I think." "Stop playing games Harry. I saw the video I saw the pictures of you kissing at her house. You were supposed to be with Candice. Why aren't you?" "Because I'm at the market." He hung up and I looked at Jo who was grinning. "What are you smiling at?" She looked at me. " "because I'm at the market.' " you should be an actor." "Don't mock me." There was a pounding on the front door and neither of us got up.  I looked out the window and Ryan's car was gone.