Chapter 49:

*Harry's POV*

~2 weeks later~

We were on the plane on our way to the next place we were performing. Ever since 2 weeks ago when Jo and i were in the shower she's been very quiet, but affectionate. We've done shows since then and she seems fine on stage and when she gets off stage she's back to how she was. I was just about to fall asleep when she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Hi, baby." I said kissing her cheek. "Hi." She said shifting in her seat and looked out of the window of the plane. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked grabbing her hand. "Yep. I'm fine." I sighed. "It's just that ever since that night you haven't really been yourself." She look at me and put her hand on my cheek. "Babe, I'm fine. I promise. I've just been thinking a lot lately, but I promise you that I am perfectly fine." She kissed me and pulled away and I smiled at her. "Promise?" "Yeah." She reached into to her bag and pulled out her phone to see what time it was. "Oh look who's up." Lou said standing by our seats. "Good thing you did because we are getting ready to get off our flight." Lou said again. She went back to her seat and 15 minutes later the pilot spoke through the intercom. "Hello, passengers. We will be landing shortly. I may ask you to gather belongings that are in your laps together." When we got off the plane and walked into the airport fans and paparazzi swarmed around us. I pulled Jo close and she put the hood of her jacket over her head so they wouldn't have a big chance of getting a picture of her. It was easier than I thought to get to our car, but the paparazzi wouldn't move out of the way. When they finally moved we drove away quickly, but one pap followed us in his car. He kept swerving towards our car. "What the hell is he doing? He gonna kill us." Jo said. "Put your seat belt on." Our driver said. And we did so. Jo was watching the man drive until she pull away quickly as we watched his car crash into another.