Chapter 15:

*Jo's POV*

"Harry, I love you." I told him right away! I had barely said anything to Harry and i could hear him crying as he was on the phone. "I hate hearing you cry." i said

*Harry's POV*

As on cue I sniffed. "I just want you. I want to be with you. I want to be able to kiss you and love you anytime I want to....you're-you're my girl, jo." I said beginning to cry again. "I want that to, Harry. I really do, but Harry they don't want us together." I stopped crying. "I don't care what they want. I know what I want. And what I want is you." I said. She sighed. "I love you, jo. Please. Just try. Please." "I don't want to hide. And that's what we will have to do. I want to be able to kiss you without people judging us. You know I can't stand that. My life isn't as crazy as yours is Harry. Mine is laid back and you have teenage girls jumping on your back 24 hours of the day." "But jo we have to try-" "And what about you pretending to date Candice. There's gonna be problems with that too." "Don't look at the problems. Look at what amazing things we could do together." "Where are you?" She asked. "Um I'm on the side of the road." "What? Why?" I sighed. "I was crying pretty badly when I left. I had to pull over." She was silent. "Do you want to come back?" I sighed with relief. "Of course I want to come back. I'm on my way." "Alright. Be careful." I was about to hang up but she spoke again. "I love you Harry." I smiled. "I love you too."