Chapter 45:

*Jo's POV*

When the car pulled up to the building, Harry was sitting outside on the curb waiting for me. When I step out he didn't even notice until I said something. "Harry? What are you doing out here?" His head shot up and he jumped up and hugged me, picking me up off the ground and began kissing me. He pulled away and put me back on the ground and cupped my face. "Please don't do this. Please. I love you." "Harry, I-" he interrupped me with a kiss and kissed all over my face. "Babe, stop it!" I pushed him away. He had tears streaming down his face and nothing, but hurt in his eyes. He sat back down on the ground and looked down at his lap. "We need to go inside and talk about this. Not infront of these people. They're everywhere. Come on, Harry. Please." I tried pulling him up by his arms, but he wouldnt move. "Harry, please." I pulled him up on more time and he finally stood up, but he was looking straight. I wrapped my arms around his torso with my ear against his chest. I could hear his heart beating faster and faster. "Hey, look at me. Please." He looked down at me and I looked up at him. The look in his eyes made me burst into tears. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head and sighed. "I can't loose you." He said and kissed behind my ear. "I love you, Jo. It will crush me." I crashed my lips to his. "Don't you ever think that you could loose me. I'm yours and you are mine. That's how it is. I won't let Ryan come between us. I promise."