chapter 6:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I sat down and watched jo and her band record the song. Her band was 4 people also counting her. There was shanea: the drummer, Vince: the guitarist, Mack: the bassist, and then jo did all the vocals. Their band was called "The Lunes". Mack and Vince had come up with the name. There wasn't really a reason behind it. The name just had a ring to it that sparked their interest. They have been together since jo was 15. So about 6 years. The guys in the band were like her brothers. They help jo with everything in her life when I wasn't able to. She wasn't like the normal girls you see walking around. To put it figuratively, if a crowd was walking one way, jo would be walking the opposite way they were going. 5 mintures later jo came out of the.recording booth and looked at me. "What are you still doing here?" "I don't know. I like watching you sing." She smiled. "We've been here for 9 hours Harry. Go home" I shook my head no. "Come here." She said gesturing her head towards the hallway. "Let's talk about this Harry." I was confused. "Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." She looked down. "Us, Harry. We need to talk about it. I shouldn't have gotten angry with you earlier. I was wrong to do that. I'm sorry. I just don't think you should give up on what you and Candice might have. I really did mean what I said last night. I was telling you the truth. So, don't think that I didn't. Not for one second because I do love you. More than you know." I looked down, but she grabbed my face and had me look at her. jo was a lot shorter than I was so I was slightly looking down. "I love you, Harry but, just give Candice a chance." "But I love you." "I know. But give her a chance. For me. And if you don't feel anything than we will try us." I nodded agreeing with jo. "Okay. I will." I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged me tighter.