Chapter 17:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I had taken a picture of jo in the booth when Candice came inside. "Why the hell are you still here?" I rolled my eyes as she sat down. "I know you are dating her. I'm not stupid." "No. Actually, we aren't dating." She huffed. "Yeah right. I see how you look at her. Im still really upset about what you and her did to me a couple days ago.....she's a bitch." All of my attention turned to Candice and my face was flushed with anger. "Don't call her that." I said looking her right in the eyes. "I'm just stating a fact." "She not a bitch. Shes just very honest. She open about her feelings." She laughed lightly. "Yeah, she probably opens her legs to anyone available too." I stood to my feet. "Get the hell out of here! Don't insult my girl! She's not a slut so don't make her out to be that way! Now get out!" She stood. "Ryan is gonna love this." "Fucking tell Ryan. Here let's call him and tell him right now." I said pulling out my phone. Then jo walked in. "Look if you guys are gonna argue can you go somewhere else. This isn't my studio. You can't yell and scream. So, whatever relationship problems you have solve it some where else." Candice laughed at her words. "Stop trying to make in sound like you aren't dating. I already know." jo crossed her arms. "Candice, what the hell are you talking about?" Candice rolled her eyes and walked out. "Good cover babe." I said smiling and pulling her close to me and kissing her. "Can we continue this later? I'm kind of busy right now"

"Oh, we will." I said winking before she walked back to the recording booth.