Chapter 25:

*Harry'sPOV*

I pulled jo closer to me and somehow managed to get on top of her. I kissed her neck and made my way to her lips. "I want you." I mumbled into her neck. She nodded as she breathed heavily. "So much for you leaving, huh?" She said as she kissed me. "I wasn't going to leave either way." I looked at her smirking, but she soon pulled me back down so my lips my hers. I began taking off every piece of her clothing one by one and then started taking off mine. After 1 hour we finally reached our highs. She laid on my chest trying to calm her breathing. "My poor couch." I laughed. "We just had possibly the best sex ever and you're worried about your couch?" She shugged. "I needed a new one anyway." She leaned up putting her clothes back on. "Baby, don't put those on." She looked at me smiling. "Why?" She asked almost laughing. "Because I don't like them. I like what you have on now." She laughed. "I don't have clothes on right now." "Exactly." She rolled her eyes and threw my boxers at me. "Get dressed. I have to run by the studio and I want a burger." I got up quickly and we soon left. When we pulled up to the restaurant paparazzi swarmed our car. I grabbed Jo by the waist and walked towards the restaurant. "Excuse us." I said moving around the crowd. One man shoved a camera in Jo's face and flash nearly blinded her. "Pardon you, sir. I think you should say sorry to Jo. That was rude of you to stick your camera in her face." I said pushing him away from her. "Just doing my job." "Well, humans have this thing called personal space. Read about it. It might help you, asshole." I said walking into the building. "Harry, that was really rude." jo said looking at me. "He deserved it. I shoved his shit camera in your face." She walked towards our table sitting down when my phone rang.