Chapter 37:

*Harry's POV*

"Jo, I need your band to rehearse first while I go over stuff with the guys." Ryan said. "Yeah. That's fine. Let me go get the guys." She said walking past me. I grabbed her hand spinning her around so she was facing me. "You were amazing earlier." I whispered so only she could hear. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said smirking as she walked away. "Styles!" Paul yelled. " Ryan said he'd go over stuff later. Just relax for now." Paul said. I nodded and went back to the side of the stage where Jo's band were beginning to rehearse. They were warming up and Jo and Shanea were doing vocal warm ups. "Her voice is so amazing." Zayn said coming up behind me. "It really is. She's like a different person when she sings. She seems more calm." I said. Zayn laughed. "She's calm until she gets to start her own songs. Then she goes crazy." I laughed. The band began and they were all going crazy and Zayn and I were still watching. "It's so funny to see you little body rock out like that." I said to Zayn. "You can tell she loves doing this though." He said walking away and Jo finished and walked her to me. "Hey handsome." She said kissing my cheek. "What? Me? I can't believe Jo Jenks called me handsome. I think I'm blushing." Jo looked at me as if I was stupid. "You're not blushing." She said seriously. "I think I am. My face feels warm." I put my hands to my cheeks and she put her hands on my forehead. "It is warm. Are you getting sick? Oh no." she turned around and I put my arms around her waist. "Carry me." I said. "No. Get off me." I kissed her neck. "You have things you need to be doing, Harry. Stop messing around with her and go." Ryan said behind me. I walked away and left Jo and Ryan.