chapter 8:

Part 7:

*Jo's P.O.V.*

I started walking back when I felt a hand grab my arm. "What's with you and my boyfriend?" "Excuse me?" I said trying not to be rude. "Did I stutter? Why are you trying to get to my boyfriend?" I pulled away from her grasp. "First of all, don't ever touch me like that because you just met me. Second, did Harry say you were his girlfriend?" She hesitated. "Well, no not exactly." "Then he's not your boyfriend. I don't know what makes you think I'm trying to get with your 'boyfriend' but I'm not. He's my best friend. So don't make assumptions. Okay?" He walked up to me. "Don't try anything or I'll-" I interrupted her. "Stop. If your trying to threaten me. Stop. Because it is not working." I started walking back to the dressing room and turned around. "Candice, Harry doesn't like clingy girls who get jealous easy. So I'd calm down a little bit if you want him to be your boyfriend." She crossed her arms huffing. I walked in and not to long after me, Harry and Candice walked in. I was by the sink rinsing the smeared makeup off my face. "I miss you." Harry said behind me. "Stop, Harry. She's right there." Candice saw us whispering and became suspicious. "But I did miss you....a lot." I sighed. "I missed you too. Now get out of my way." Harry sat by me leaving Candice on the other sofa all by herself. "Harry, go sit by your friend." "I'm his girlfriend." Candiced snapped. "Right Harry?" She said looking at me. "Um, I don't- do you have food, jo? I'm starving." Candice huffed and I laughed very quietly. "Yes. Come on." We went towards the food and he stood really close to me. "Uh, what do I do, what do I say?" I laughed looking back at Candice who was clearly angry. "I don't know. She's YOUR girlfriend." I said laughing. "No she isn't. You are." Harry said it so loud and Candice got up and left and Harry and I stood frozen watching her leave.