Chapter 16:

*Jo's POV*

~2 days later~

"It's C minor, jo. It's not that hard!" shanea yelled. "I'm sorry. I just think there should be a different note there. It doesn't sound right." shanea laughed. "jo, it doesn't sound right because you aren't hitting the note right. Let's try again." She sang the note and I sang after. "Okay. I hear it now." I said. "See. It's sounds fine. Now let's start from the top." Mark began the first note and Vince and and Shanea brought it all together. We were writing a song. I began to sing and Harry and Candice walked in. He smiled as he saw me sing and I smiled back. Candice gave me a dirty look. When the song finished I told the guys to take a break. "Hi, Harry. Hi Candice." She rolled her eyes going back to her phone. "Can I talk to you?" Harry said pulling my hand. We walked out and he pushed me into a closet. "I missed you so much." I said as he kissed me. "I missed you, too." He smiled and I kissed him again. "Does she know?" He laughed. "She doesn't even suspect anything." I smiled kissing his neck. "I have to go back." He huffed. I walked out and Harry smacked my butt. "Harry." I said calmly looking back at him. He gave me a cheeky smile. "No. Don't do that." I said running out of the closet and he followed. He finally caught me and pick me up over his shoulder and tickled my side. "Excuse me?" A voice said. "What's going on?" It was Candice. "Nothing." Harry said putting me down. "Mhm. Okay. Harry I need to go. I have places to be." She said looking at me slightly. "Then go. There's cabs." He said. I hit his chest. "Don't be rude." I said. Candice turned around walking out. "That was easy." He said holding my hand. I pulled away. "I have to go back to the booth." I said. "I'll be here." He kissed me. We were in the booth for 3 hours recording when we stopped hearing yelling. It sounded like Harry and Candice.