Chapter 34:

*Harry's POV*

"There's just so much I want to do still. I know I've accomplished a lot already, but there's still things I want to do." Jo and I had been at the park for 3 hours just talking about everything going on in our life. "I know. You have done so much already though, Jo. I mean just think of how many people look up to you." She was quiet and I looked over at her and she was smirking. "I'm so glad Ed let me meet you because you're my Bestfriend and now my girlfriend. And I just love you so." I kissed her. "So." I kissed her again. "So much." She laughed climbing on top of me kissing me and then she pulled away. "We need to go back. We still have reality to deal with." She stood up and held out her hands helping me up. She jumped on my back and I carried her back to the car and the whole time she kissed my neck. "Stop that." I said. "I- I don't think I want to stop." She kissed my neck again, but stopped as we heard a rustle in the bushes. We heard a click that sounded like a camera and I sighed with relief. "It's okay babe. Just a dumbass pap." I put her down and we got in the car and when I turned the lights of the car on you could clearly see it was a man. He came out from behind the bush and took a picture of us which only made me react faster. I drove away quickly causing Jo's back to hit against her seat. "They can't give us one day of privacy." I said. Jo sighed and placed her hand on my leg and I immediately calmed down. I looked down at her hand and smiled. "What?" She said. "You're touch just soothes me. I love it." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She pulled her hand away and touched my cheek. "You're so cute baby. I love you." She said smiling and giggled a little bit. I laughed at her comment. "Thank you, sweetheart. I love you too."