Chapter 61: Wedding Day

*Harry's POV*

~3 years later~

The priest began speaking. "The couple have written their own vows. Harry, you can go first." I pulled out my paper. "I'm not even going to read this." I said throwing it behind me. "Why not?" jo said. "Because I've practiced it a million times and I realized there aren't enough words to describe my love for you. You're my best friend and now you're becoming everything I've ever wanted you to become. I've been so nervous all day and the moment I saw you walk down that isle, all the nervousness went away. I get lost in your eyes and when I'm having a bad day all I have to do is hear your voice and my day is better. I've always wanted a girl that makes me weak in the knees and my dear you are just the girl to do so. You're the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me and you are the most beautiful person I've ever met and not just in your looks, but your personality as well. You always put other people's situations and problems before your own because you care." Jo had tears streaming down her face and I had tears starting in mine. I wiped hers away "don't cry baby. You're gonna make me cry." I looked around and there were several other faces with tears on them. "You're perfect, Jo. I promise you forever and forever I will stay. Don't you ever think that I would ever stop loving you. You are the love of my life." Jo smiled at me trying to contain the tears. "I love you." Jo wrapped her arms around me like she would never see me again and I did the same.

THE END....or is it just the beginning?

A/N : Thanks for reading my book hope you followed and vote! Read my book You're Mine!