Chapter 54:

*Jo's POV*

~Three months later~

I hadn't spoken to Ryan since he kissed me and Harry gives him rude, sarcastic answers whenever he will ask a question. We were on our plane to L.A. it was our last show. We had to be cut short of the tour time because of the guys having band troubles. Harry went to the bathroom and Ryan came and sat by me. "Im sorry." He said after a moment of silence. "I was a drunk ass and I shouldn't have kissed you or touched you the way I did." He said looking down. "You're damn right you shouldnt have." I said back. "Ryan you need to go back to your seat." Harry said standing by Ryan. Ryan got up and went back to where he was sitting. "Jo do you have feeling for him?" Harry asked me with an angry expression. "What? No. Of course I don't." I said back and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, Jo" he said back sarcastically. "You're kidding me right? Are you seriously going to start acting like this?" I said raising my voice a little. "Well, if you want him. Go get him. You're quick like that." He said. I was so shocked by his words. "I can't belive you just said that to me." I said quietly and  looking forward. "Well, I did." Harry said shifting in his.seat. "I love you and only you Harry. I thought I was pretty clear about that." I said wiping tears off my cheeks. And he loooked at me with tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "Because. I just hurt you and I didn't mean to." "Well, I guess you should learn to think before you speak." Harry grabbed my hand but I snatched away. "Don't fucking touch me." I said. "Baby?" He said sobbing. " dont call me that. I'm not your fucking baby." I said back looking out the window. And he huffed. "Oh, yeah that's right. You're Ryan's baby now aren't you?" He said getting in my face. "Keep talking Harry. I'll smack you right here on this plane." I said. "God you're a bitch." He whispered and the next thing I knew my hand was flying across his now shocked face.