Chapter 27:

Part 26:

Once jo got in the car I climbed over her to my side of the car. "What are you doing?" She asked laughing. "I'm stuck. Help me." She pulled me and I crawled across her lap and she looked at me and gave me a confused look. "What, babe?" "You're so weird." I gave her a cheeky smile and leaned in. "Kiss me." "Ew. No." She pushed me away and I pulled her to me and kissed all over her face. "Alright. Now stop. We still haven't stopped by the studio." We waited for the paparazzi to move so we could start driving away. Y/n held my hand the entire car ride. It was silent, but a good silent. The type of silent you get when just being near someone makes the silence enough. "I love you, Harry." She said kissing my cheek. I looked over at her smiling. "I love you too, sweetheart." I kissed her hand and those were the only words said until we arrived at the studio. Jo got out but I stopped her. "That's Ryan's car." "I'm fine, Harry. Come on. Let's go inside." I grabbed her hand walking in first. Ryan was standing in the hall on the phone when he saw us he looked down at our hands as they held each other. "What are you doing here, Ryan?" I said pulling jo closer to me. "Well, I have just bought your record label." He said looking at jo. "What? What do you mean?" He sighed. "I don't think its hard understand. I bought your record label, but first. Harry since you and jo have decided to start a relationship. I'm kicking you out of the band. And secondly, the first thing I'm going to do as the new owner of this label, jo is release you from your contract. Not just you. The entire band. Now get out of my studio." The tears started in Jo's eyes and she walked out. She never let go off my hand. I pulled her back to me. "Wait in the car, baby." I whispered to her kissing her head. She walked out and I turned to Ryan. Anger covered my face. "You fucking bastard!" I pushed him against the wall and punched him. "I don't care what you do to me, but don't ever go after jo and her career! You make me sick!" I pulled away and he had a look of shock on his face. I looked at him on last time before walking out.