Chapter 55:

~one week later~

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Ryan had arranged one show for us to do since our show in L.A. was a disaster.  We were in the lobby of the hotel at the check in counter getting our rooms. Jo was standing in the back. "Harry are you and Jo sharing a room?" Paul asked. "No we-" "Yes. We are." I said interrupting Jo. Paul handed me the key for our room and I took Jo's hand but she keeps trying to snatch it away and pulled her to our room. Our room was on the first floor and everyone else's was on the fourth. "Harry, let me go." She said trying to pull away, but I held her tighter. "Baby, please let go. You're hurting me." She said whimpering. I unlocked our door and pulled her in. "I love you." I said pushing her against the wall and kissing her neck. "Don't Harry." She said pushing me away. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I love you." She huffed and sat on the bed. "I'm your girlfriend, Harry. And not to mention your Bestfriend and if you loved me like you say you do you wouldn't have made me cry and call me a bitch. Sorry, but that's not how you treat someone you love. I told you how I felt and you accused me of having feelings for Ryan. So, honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe when we get back home we need to take a break from each other." I felt tears sting my eyes. "What do you mean take a break?" I said walking closer to her. "I mean maybe its best if we see other people for a while because this just isn't working." I fell to my knees and cried harder. She walked towards the door and I looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes. "I love you, Harry. Goodbye." And she walked out.