Chapter 33:

*Harry's POV*

When we got out of the airport paparazzi swarmed everyone but mainly Jo and I were targeted. "Come on guys. Let them through." Paul said guiding me and Jo. "Jo are you cheating on Harry? It's all over the web. Just admit to it. Come on. Admit it." One of the men said walking beside Jo. She turned around with an angry expression on her face. "Who the hell do you think you are? Get your damn camera out of my face!" She yelled getting in the man's face. "Jo calm down. Keep walking." Paul said pulling her back,but the man followed her. "You probably are. You're a slut. But you're a slut with a nice body." He pulled Jo closer to him by her waist. "Hey! Get your hands off her. And don't call her that! Back the fuck off of my girl, before i dent your fucking face in!" I yelled at him and he  walked away. We reached the car and Jo got in. "Paul I'm gonna take this car can you ride with the other guys? I want to take her somewhere." He nodded "Be careful." I nodded back and got in. The security cleared a way for us and I sped off as fast as possible. "Slow down, Haz." "Sorry. I didn't realize I was going that fast." I slowed down and she looked over at me and then looked away. "You okay, baby?" I asked. "No. I'm not. I can't believe they would think I would do that. It's pathetic." I grabbed her hand and placed it on my leg. "I know you're not cheating. You know I'm not cheating and that's all the matters. Right?" She nodded and kissed below my ear. We pulled into a park and I got out and Jo got out slowly. It was pitch black outside and all you could see were stars. "You take me to a lot of park areas." I smiled. "I like looking at the stars and sunsets." We laid on the ground and started talking about everything.