Advance

*Melanie's POV*

-------------------

I sat in the corner of the room with my knees to my chest, how could he? Tears were still pouring from my eyes uncontrollably.

'Just a matter of time until Darcy comes'.

His voice kept ringing in my head, that sentence stuck there. I leant my head against the wall and held my stomach, "I'm sorry" I whispered.

You might think I'm insane because I'm apologising to an unborn baby, not even an embryo yet. I had to say sorry in advance, sorry that he or she would be brought into such a cruel world.

I buried my face into my knees and cried harder, I didn't want this child. His child. I didn't want the Devil's child. The door creaked open and my heart stopped for a split second, I didn't need to look up to know who it was.

"Hey baby" his voice croaked, I squeezed my eyes shut and cradled my knees closer to my chest.

His feet padded across the fluffy cream carpet and stopped in front of me, he quickly sat down on the floor with his legs crossed in front of me.

"Mel" he whispered, more tears escaped my eyes. "Go away" I mumbled, he rubbed my forearm making me flinch away from him.

He looked shocked but then he suddenly grabbed my wrists hard, I whimpered and tried to pull away only causing him to hold on to them tighter.

"Get off me" I cried, he narrowed his eyebrows and stood up pulling me with him. My whole body was still sore and him pulling me about made it a whole lot worse.

I tried to pull away from him again but he groaned and pulled me towards the bed, "no" I whispered. "Harry, p-please...not again" I begged. He stopped and looked back at me, "we're going to sleep" he said shocked.

That still didn't calm me down, he pushed me down and got on top of me. Panic covered my whole body and I stared at him above me. "Please don't" I whispered.

He smirked and tilted his head to the side, "I like it when you're scared..the fear" he said biting his lip. He moved his face to my neck, he planted a gentle kiss on my skin making tears fall uncontrollably.

"The things I could do right now" he moaned in my ear, his hands landed on my waist. "Harry please" I whispered, he kissed my neck again.

I felt him smirk into my neck, I lifted up my shaking hands and pushed on his chest but he didn't even budge a tiny bit.

He left a trail of kisses from my jaw to my cheek, "are you scared?" he asked. I nodded and he pressed his forehead against mine, "you should be" he replied.

After a few seconds he rolled off me making me sigh of relief, "come here" he demanded. His arm was stretched out and he pulled me into him, I squeezed my eyes shut as he pulled the blanket over us.

He gently stroked my hair and kissed my forehead, my whole body was shaking with fear as I felt his hand move from my waist to my stomach.

"I can't wait" he whispered, I stayed silent and he sighed deeply. He quickly turned me over so I was facing him, "are you excited?" he asked. No.

I nodded, "y-yes of course" I lied. He rolled his eyes and stared at me, "I know you're lying Melanie" he said through gritted teeth.

"Well what the fuck did you want me to say? That I can't wait to have this baby, your baby?" I asked, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "That was like music to my ears, my baby...our baby" he smiled.

I shook my head and replied "if you think I am gonna be trapped in this hell hole for 9 months you can think again. I am not having this devil child", his face dropped and he became more angry.

"You will stay here because I will fight every second of every day, you are never leaving me Melanie. Not you and not Darcy, we will be a family whether you like it or not" he said calmy whilst stroking my cheek.

I grabbed his hand and bent his fingers backwards, "no I won't stay here, we're not going to be a family you psychopathic asshole" I spat.

He winced in pain and pulled his hand away from mine, "shut up" he said through gritted teeth. "You shut up" I spat, a smirk spread across his face and he shook his head.

"You shut up" he laughed, I rolled my eyes and replied "no, you shut up". Whilst he was laughing I was giving him a death glare. How dare he laugh?

"I hope you know how much I love you Melanie" he whispered as his laughs faded into seriousness, again I rolled my eyes. "I hope you know how much I hate you Harry" I bit back.

He tensed and pulled my back harder into his stomach, "go to sleep" he said with no emotion in his voice. I tried to pull away from him but his grip was too strong, eventually I fell into a deep slumber.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in ages, college work. Eurgh.