Run

*2 Months Later*

-------------------

I was sat on the sofa with Harry pressed up against my side, his hand tightly locked on my wrist to make sure I wouldn't run.

This is the first time I'm allowed out of the bedroom and I'm grateful for it, "are you hungry?" Harry asked. I shook my head and he sighed, "yes you are, I can hear your stomach" he chuckled.

He stood up pulling me with him and walked into he kitchen, "you need to eat lots for our little Darcy" he chirped. I tried to pull my wrist away from his grip but he pulled it harder.

"There is no Darcy you idiot" I spat, he squeezed his eyes shut and breathed deeply. "How many times do I have to tell you that there is Melanie?" he shouted.

Tears brimmed in my eyes, I knew he was right. I just didn't want to believe it. I have morning sickness, constant cramps, I was supposed to have my period but I haven't. I am pregnant with the Devil's child. All against my will.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked, his mood suddenly changing from angry to happy. Bipolar much? I shook my head and replied "nothing".

Maybe if I stopped eating I would starve to death, as disgusting as this may sound this baby inside of me is better off not alive. He or she doesn't deserve to be brought into this world with him, stuck here in hell.

"Pancakes!" he said excitedly, I shook my head and replied "I'm not hungry". He rolled his eyes and sat me down at the table, he took some eggs out of the fridge and got some flour and sugar.

I quietly stood up and tiptoed to the door, "sit down now" he said with his back still turned away from me. "I need the toilet" I lied, he rolled his eyes again and replied "wait until I'm finished".

"No Harry, I need the toilet..please" I begged, he turned and look at me. "You have 1 minute and if you're not back by then, well you don't want to know" he threatened.

I faked a smile at him and ran to the bathroom, I locked the door and climbed on the toilet seat. I had been planning this for a month, I pulled the wood away from the window with no struggle. Every time I'd go to the toilet, I would loosen up the nails.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I heard Harry shouting "5, 6, 7", I opened the window and sat on the edge. My feet were dangling out of the window and I looked around, it was all trees.

I grabbed onto the pipe attached to the wall and pulled myself out, "don't look down" my conscious kept repeating in my head. With a little bit of difficulty I slid down the roof, some tiles falling off in the process.

"36,37,38" I heard Harry shouting from inside, I jumped off the egde of the roof and landed on my feet. I hissed in pain as a sharp pain shot through my legs, after the pain had stopped I instantly ran for it.

What made this whole situation worse is that I was in the middle of nowhere, all I could see was trees and more trees. That didn't stop me from running, "Melanie!" I heard Harry shout at the top of his lungs.

I turned my head and saw him staring at me through the window, he disappeared from the window and I ran faster. All that was on my mind was to get away, away from here. Hell.

A gunshot filled the silent atmosphere making me jump and causing my body to shake uncontrollably, "Melanie, stop now" Harry screamed. Another gunshot.

Tears spilled from my eyes, I didn't want to die but I didn't want to go back there. "Leave me alone!" I screamed as loud as I could, I turned my head and saw him getting closer.