Lier

I stared at the beautiful flower in my hand that Harry had given me an hour ago, "a beautiful flower for a beautiful girl" his words repeated in my head. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain when my hip sent a painful shock through my body, I whimpered quietly and took deep breaths.

A deep cough made me flinch back and reopen my eyes, I looked up to see Zayn standing in the doorframe. "Are you okay?" he asked, I scoffed and nodded sarcastically. "Yeah, brilliant. I love getting shot in the hip, it makes me feel wonderful" I exclaimed, he smirked and shook his head.

He walked over to me and sat beside me on the sofa, "don't get smart" he laughed. I looked at him and glared, "don't ask stupid questions" I sighed.

The house was oddly quiet, "where is everyone?" I asked. He blew his cheeks out and replied "they've gone out, they'll be back in around an hour", I nodded and the room was filled with an awkward silence.

"Where's Liam?" I asked quietly, his eyes darted to me and he bit his lip. "Far away" he replied bluntly, I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest, "how far?" I groaned. He copied my sitting position and replied "very far", I sighed again and shook my head.

"It's not fair" I exclaimed, he quickly move a piece of hair out of my face and smile gently at me. "Don't think about it" he said in an almost demanding way, I furrowed my eyebrows and replied "how am I supposed to stop thinking about the person who I am in love with".

His face dropped and he shook his head, "look, Liam isn't coming back, ever. You need to realise that, he may as well be dead". I instantly slapped his face hard, his head swung to the side from the impact.

"Don't ever speak about Liam like that!" I screamed, he turned his head to look at me and he looked furious. He grabbed my wrist hard and twisted it, making me yelp out in pain. "Don't ever hit me again!" he boomed, I tried to pull my wrist out of his massive hand but it only caused him to hold tighter.

"Zayn, get off me now!" I screamed, if he squeezed my wrist any harder, it was going to fall off. After a few seconds of intense eye contact, he let go of my wrist, I instantly cradled it to my chest and glared at him.

My skin was already bruising, "stupid prick" I muttered under my breath. "I'm sorry, it's just you make me so angry sometimes" he sighed, I shook my head in disbelief and stood up.

"Whatever" I spat, I went to walk away but he roughly grabbed my hips making me scream in pain, "Zayn, let go please" I begged. The wound on my right hip was aching and burning, "Zayn" I cried.

He pulled me back gently and sat me beside him like before, once I was sat, I lifted my shirt up so it shown my bandage. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whimpered, he stared at me with his lip drawn between his teeth.

His large hand caressed my hip but I slapped his hand away from me, "don't touch me" I gushed. He sighed and placed his hand on my hip again, "don't slap my hand away" he warned.

I bit my lip, hoping it would ease the pain but it didn't. I was too busy staring at my bandage to realise Zayn leaning closer to me, I looked up at him and inched away. "What are you doing?" I blurted out, he reached out and touched my lip with his finger.

"Don't bite your lip" he grinned, he pulled my lip out from between my teeth and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Don't bite your lip" he repeated, this time slower.

"And why can't I bite my lip?" I asked in confusion, he sighed and pushed me further into the sofa. "Because it is turning me on" he whispered in my ear, I instantly pushed his chest away from me and stood up again.

He copied me and towered over me, "you are a disgusting creep, get the fuck away from me" I shouted. I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen, Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his chest.