Sweet Talk

I heard a couple of deep groans beside me, my eyes opened and I looked to my left. Harry was breathing in and out deeply whilst rubbing the wound on his stomach.

I yawned and Harry looked at me, realising I was awake. "I still can't get over that you stabbed me" he said leaning on his elbow, I rolled my eyes and replied "you deserved it".

He bit his lip gently and leant over me, I turned my head away from his so I didn't have to look at him. "Melanie.." he whispered, I went to push his chest away but the handcuffs kept me back.

One of my wrists were handcuffed to the bedpost and the other was cuffed to his own wrist, he smirked at my failed attempt

"Melanie.." he repeated, I ignored him again and he narrowed his eyebrows. He quickly jumped up and straddled me, "Melanie" he said louder.

I groaned loudly, "what?" I shouted in his face. He tried to hide the grin that was forming on his face, "morning" he said whilst leaning closer to me.

I turnedy face away from his again making his lips touch my cheek, he groaned quietly and said "looked at me...that's the least you can do after you stabbed me".

A laugh escaped from my mouth, "are you actually serious? Are you fucking serious? You kidnapped me Harry, you carved your stupid, pathetic name into my own flesh and claim in yours?" I exclaimed.

His face hardened and he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. He pressed his forehead against mine and sighed deeply, "I took you because I needed you.." he croaked.

My fists clenched, making my knuckled turn white. "You don't know me!" I screamed, I started thrashing about vigorously, trying desperately to get out from underneath him.

He kissed my nose gently and smiled, "I do, I know basically everything about you" he said. I stared at him in disgust, I so badly wanted to punch the smile off his face.

"I know that your middle name is Louise, you were named after your nan. I know that your birthday is on the 17th of April, I know that you go to Seaview High School. I know that your best friend is Sasha Mooney, you've been best friends since you were 6 years old. I know that your favourite colour is blue and that you aren't afraid to speak your mind. I know you are a straight A student, I know you are insecure about yourself and I know that you try to make everyone happy because you know what it's like to be treated like shit" he explained.

My mouth was slightly ajar and he smiled at me, he stroked my cheek with his thumb and licked the side of his lip. "But one thing I know really well about you is that you're beautiful" he whispered.

He pressed his lips against mine and I instantly moved my head away, "what you think that you can sweet talk me and expect me to fall head over heals for you? You're a pathetic excuse of a man" I hissed.

His face dropped and he leant closer to me again, "come on.." he muttered. I shook my head in disbelief, "I hate you" I spat.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, I turned my head to my left and shooky head. "But you haven't eaten in like 2 days.." he said, I shook my head again and he sighed. "Are you su-", I quickly interrupted him by saying "I said no".

He pulled a key out of his back pocket and unlocked the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles, "there you go" he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me, he fell off the edge of the bed and groaned in pain.

I got up and quickly bolted for the door, "Melanie, for fuck sake! There's no point trying to escape, I got you last time even when I was half dead..just give the fuck up!" Harry shouted.

I still ran downstairs and to the windows I climbed out of yesterday, I looked at it and it was boarded up. I ran to another window and realised that it was also boarded up, I groaned loudly and kicked the kitchen door.

"Melanie, sit down" I heard Harry say from behind me, I spun around and pushed him into the wall. He smirked as I had him pinned to the wall, "don't tell me what to do" I shouted.

He laughed and said "I like this side of you..very sexy", I glared at him and punched his stomach. He cried out in pain and fell to the floor, I smirked at him as he held the still fresh wound.

"Pathetic bitch" I spat, I went to walk away but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down on to the floor, I groaned as my back smashed on to the cold ground.

Harry quickly pinned my wrists above my head and sat on my waist, I grunted in pain. He smirked and said "I've been so nice and patient to you..don't make me regret it".

I scoffed and tried to kick him but he trapped me underneath him, I bucked my hips up trying to make him fall off me but instead his smirk grew. "Eager are we?" he asked, I narrowed my eyebrows and replied "you wish".

He buried his face into my neck and began to gently kiss me, "get off me..you creep!" I screamed. I winced in pain as he began to suck hard on the delicate skin, after what seemed like forever he finally removed his lips from my neck.

"Another mark to show that you're mine"