Defeat

I woke up and looked around, nope...the nightmare I was hoping I would awaken from never came. I sighed and rubbed my face, Harry had handcuffed my feet to the bedposts but left my wrists free.

They're called handcuffs...HANDcuffs, not fucking feetcuffs.

I felt the bed move and I looked over to my right, Harry was still asleep. I raised my eyebrow and bit my lip, he's asleep.

My eyed widened when I remembered he had the handcuff keys in his pocket, I smirked a little and quietly moved closer to him.

His quiet snores filled the silent atmosphere, I bit down on my lip hard as I reached into his back pocket. I gently looked for the key but it wasn't in that pocket.

Again I done the same but in the other pocket, no key was found there. I sighed, who sleeps in jeans anyway? Ew.

He breathed out deeply and turned onto his back, my whole body tensed but then relaxed when I heard his snores again.

I gently slid my hand into his front pocket and I felt something cold, I smiled to myself and held the metal in between my index and middle finger. I slowly pulled the key out and sighed of relief when he was still asleep.

I smiled to myself and quickly sat up, I put the key in the keyhole and twisted it until I heard a click. The handcuff on my left foot fell to the ground, I done the same with my right foot.

The excitement inside of me was unreal, I felt as if I was gonna explode with happiness. I quietly got up and walked over to the door, I opened it and turned around to see Harry moving about slightly.

I bit down on my lip hard and slid out of the room, I sighed of relief and ran down the staircase. Where was the front door?

I looked around and only saw normal doors, I entered one and ended up in the kitchen. I tried another and ended up in the living room, I looked around and saw the door with the letterbox.

I quietly squealed with joy and ran to it, I twisted the lock until it clicked. I held the handle and tried to open it, I narrowed my eyebrows when it wouldn't open.

I turned the lock the other way and tried to open it again, it still wouldn't budge. "No no no..don't do this to me" I muttered under my breath.

"Ever heard of dead lock?" I screamed as I heard his voice behind me, my heart was pounding in my chest. I pulled on the handle harder and when it wouldn't open I screamed in defeat.

I kicked the wooden door in front of me and covered my face with my hands, "Melanie" he said sternly. "Did you just try to escape?" he asked with sarcasm evident in his voice.

I turned around slowly and he was leaning against the doorframe, he smirked at me. "Getting that key was very sly of you Melanie...very sly" he said whilst slowly walking towards me.

He pushed me into the door and pressed himself against me, I kept my head down and he grabbed my hips. I whimpered in pain as he touched the still healing cuts, he smirked down at me again.

"Just let me go..for fuck sake!" I exclaimed, like yesterday he lifted my dress up until it reached my belly button.

He traced his finger over the name he had marked me with, I hissed in pain as his touch stung the cuts. I quickly kneed him in his crotch and he fell to the ground and groaned loudly.

I ran away from him and ended up in the kitchen, I looked through the draws and saw a massive bread knife. I smiled widely and heard his footsteps run into the kitchen.

I turned around and pointed the sharp knife at him, he looked shocked but then his face relaxed. He slightly grinned and walked towards me, "like you're gonna stab me" he scoffed.

He kept walking towards me, I looked at him like he was crazy. "I will fucking stab you, now let me go" I shouted, he rolled his eyes and shook his head whilst laughing to himself.

"The thing is..will you? Like I said at the party...you're too innocent" he said clearly, I moved the knife more outwards but he kept walking towards it.

He stopped when he was 1cm away from the knife, he raised his eyebrow at me and put his hands up. "Do it then" he said.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably, "go on Melanie, show me how you're not as innocent as I think" he said, a slight grin appearing on his face.

I looked at my hands and the knife dropped to the floor, "see?" he asked. I felt tears roll down my face, "you're too innocent" he whispered.

I covered my face with my hands and cried quietly, I felt his large arms wrap around my body. "Let me go.." I croaked, he rested his chin on my head and rubbed my back.

'This guy kidnapped you Melanie! He carved his name into your flesh! Kill him!' my conscience screamed at me, I stopped the tears and narrowed my eyebrows.

I pushed him away from me with all of my force, he stumbled back and I quickly picked up the knife again. I pointed it at him and he raised his eyebrow, he sighed in disappointment and sarcastically shook his head.

"Did you just hear any of that?" he asked, I nodded as tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. "I heard..but I didn't listen" I spat, he bit his lip and stood straight in front of me.

"You have one more chance to let me go, or I will fucking stab you!" I screamed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and laughed, I stared at his stomach and before I knew it, he was in the floor.

Everything started to move in slow motion, I dropped the knife on the floor and my hand was covered in blood. His blood.

The Devil's blood.