Alcohol

*Harry's POV*

-----------------------

I stared at Melanie as she drank from the beer bottle, placing her pink lips around the top of the glass. She tilted the bottle so the alcohol would fall into her mouth, slowly swallowing it after.

Maybe if she gets really drunk, she'll mistake my dick for the beer bottle.

Her eyes flicked to me and I snapped out of the daydream I didn't realise I was in, my face started heating up. I smirked at her and she grinned back at me, my stomach erupted into butterflies.

She was obviously drunk because she has never actually genuinely smiled at me, I drank a mouthful of the beer in my hand and walked over to her. "You look so sexy right now" I shouted over the music, she looked up at me and smiled again.

"Thank you" she exclaimed, she giggled and my mouth fell open slightly. Her giggle is like music to my ears, I backed her into the worktop and grinded me hips against hers.

A small moan escaped from my lips, she laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck, the coldness of the bottle hitting the top of my back and sending shivers down my spine. She held her weight onto my neck, her body obviously weak from the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

I dipped my head down and pressed my lips against hers, I moaned again at the softness of her lips. She tightened her grip around my neck and pulled me closer to her, our lips moulded together perfectly.

The kiss became heated and rough, I harshly grabbed her waist and lifted her onto the worktop. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in closer to her, my crotch pressed to hers.

She ran her fingers through my hair, slightly scratching my scalp which drove me crazy. "Baby..." I moaned between breaths, "fuck me" I said into the kiss.

"Woah! Guys, stop it!" I heard Louis shout from the doorway, Melanie pulled away and I mentally killed Louis. I turned around and saw Louis with a mischievous smirk in his face, "horny little shits" he laughed.

Melanie rolled her eyes at Louis' remark and slid down from the worktop, her head just reaching my shoulders like before. "I hate you" I scolded at Louis, he laughed and tilted his head to the side.

"Get a bit excited did we?" he asked, I looked at him and saw he was looking at my jeans. I followed his eyes and saw that I was hard, "obviously" I laughed.

He high fived me and swapped his empty beer bottle for a full one, "Melanie, you might need to help Harry out with his boner" Louis said to Melanie.

She looked at Louis and without any expression on her face, replied "you need a dick to get a boner". With that she walked out not saying another word, Louis laughed loudly and clapped his hands

I smirked at the girl that I was head over heels in love with, "she's fucking amazing" Louis shouted through laughs. I pushed myself off the worktop and followed Little Miss Smartass, she plopped herself on the sofa beside Zayn and looked up at me, a cheeky glint in her eyes.

"I'll show you that I have a dick" I smirked, quickly straddling her on the sofa. Zayn rolled his eyes and pushed me off her, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't have sex on top of me, thanks" Zayn said in all seriousness, but soon bursting into laughter.

I laughed and Niall wobbled in with a beer in each hand, "hey, let's play truth or dare.." he shouted, slurring his words. Louis sat on the floor cross-legged and patted the floor beside him, looking at me.

I sat down beside him and looked back at Melanie, I was about to talk but stopped myself when I saw Zayn holding her hand. Zayn was out of it but he looked passionate towards her, did he like her? No, he told me he didn't. He's probably just being friendly.

"Melanie, come and play!" I exclaimed, grinning at her. I held out my hand for her to take but she groaned, "I'll play in a minute" she replied.

I sighed quietly but nodded and looked back at Niall and Louis, "Louis, truth or dare!" Niall shouted. Louis gave him a look which said 'are you stupid?', Niall laughed and added, "dare it is".

*Melanie's POV*

----------------------------

Zayn stared at our hands intertwined and fiddled with my fingers, squeezing them gently. I couldn't be bothered to fight so I just let him, "why do you always wear this ring?" he asked pointing to the silver band on the middle finger of my left hand.

"My best friend gave it to me on my 14th birthday, I've worn it ever since" I smiled, remembering the day she gave it to me. "She has the exact same one and she wears it on the same finger" I added, I looked up at Zayn to see he was already looking at me.

I drank another mouthful of the beer in my hand, "why are you such an asshole?" I asked him bluntly. He raised his eyebrow at me and smirked, "what do you mean?" he asked. He shifted in his seat so he was sat opposite me with his legs crossed, his back facing the boys.

"I mean you're an asshole" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. He tilted his head to the side and replied "explain further". I drank some more alcohol and leant my legs on his, so he was in between the two of them.

"I mean you kissed me, beat me and then told Harry that I tried to escape" I laughed in disbelief, he licked the side of his lip and leant closer to me so our noses were brushing against each others.

His breath smelt of alcohol but I couldn't judge, mine did too. "You rejected me" he sighed, I flicked my eyes over his shoulder and saw that the boys were still playing the childish game.

I looked back at him and replied "so you beat me up?", pointing to the deep cuts and bruises on my face. He pouted and kissed my nose gently, "I got angry, I'm sorry" he sighed.

I drank the rest of the beer and threw the bottle to the other side of the sofa. "You're still an asshole" I said seriously, his eyes trailed down to my lips and he leant closer to me.

"Don't reject me again" he said, a hint of desperation in his voice. His lips pressed against mine, I cupped his neck and pulled him closer to me. What was I doing? Harry was in the same room, he could kill both of us.

My brain is telling me to get up and run but my body is saying the opposite, the alcohol was definitely taking over my body. He pushed me back into the sofa and deepened the kiss, he gently bit down my bottom lip and pulled at it.

I moaned and he took that opportunity to tackle my tongue with his own, the kiss was amazing but it didn't mean anything to me. His large hands grabbed my breasts and he moved his mouth from mine to my neck, "Zayn.." I whispered.

I hissed in pain when he began to nibble on the delicate skin below my ear, he sucked the soft spot hard, definitely drawing blood to the surface.

What the fuck is happening?