Goodbye

"Zayn!" I screamed at the top of my voice, I kicked Harry in the shin and he groaned. He lost his grip on me and I instantly sprinted to Zayn, tears blurred my vision. I don't have feelings for Zayn, but he saved me. As cheesy as it sounds, he is my hero.

I cried loudly when I saw the blood running down his chest and into the snow, "Zayn" I said loudly, cupping his face. I felt Harry grab my shoulder but I instantly moved away from him, "Melanie, stand up" he said through gritted teeth.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around Zayn's neck, hugging him close to me. "You murderer!" I screamed, I hated Harry with a passion, he has destroyed me but I never thought he would murder someone.

I cried into Zayn's neck and rubbed his back gently, "please wake up" I whispered. Harry went to grab my wrist but I quickly snatched my hand out of his reach, "don't touch me" I exclaimed.

"Zayn, please wake up" I whimpered, I need my hero with me now. All of my clothes have gone red from his blood, I cried harder when his chest stopped rising and falling.

Harry pointed the gun at me and said "get up now", I shook my head and hugged Zayn closer to me. "Leave me alone" I spat, my cries making it hard to speak.

"Shoot me, death would be better than going back to hell with you" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He burst out laughing and knelt down in front of me, "you really think I was going to shoot you, when you're carrying my child?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyebrows and ran my fingers through Zayn's hair, "is that what all of this is about? You need me just for a baby?" I asked, my voice weak from crying.

His smirk dropped and he clenched his jaw tightly, "don't be so fucking stupid, I need you to get through everyday you idiot. I don't just need you for a baby, I need you to fucking survive and I know you need me too" he shouted loudly, making me flinch.

"Do you really think I need you? I don't even want to look at you, you kidnapped me, raped me, got me pregnant, made me have 2 miscarriages, separated me from Liam, beat me, shot me and you shot Zayn, your best friend!" I screamed.

He lifted his hand and not even a second later, my head swung to the side. I gasped at the impact and cupped my throbbing cheek, "don't you ever talk to me like that again, I did not fucking rape you, we made love Melanie! I didn't cause the miscarriages and Liam? He walked out on you, he never loved you!" He exclaimed.

Tears ran down my face rapidly, "why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" I asked weakly, my voice cracking at the end.

"You stole my heart" he said, letting out a small laugh. "You stole it and you broke it yet, I am still completely in love with you" he said, his voice getting quieter.

I looked down at the lifeless body in my lap and my tears fell onto his shoulder, "he saved me you know, for the first time in a year, I have felt safe, all because he took me away from you" I stated.

"I will never, ever forgive you for this" I admitted, he stated at me intensely as I spoke. "Do you know the worst thing about this?" I asked, looking back up at him. "What?" He asked, desperate to know the answer.

"I actually missed you, even though I hate you with a passion, I missed you. Maybe it was the way you would always sing to me at night? Or the times where you would cuddle me when I cried and wouldn't let go until I stopped, or when we would joke and have a good time, play fighting or something. I missed that so fucking much but now you're back and I've seen the real you again, I hate you even more" I explained, tears cascading down my face.

His mouth was ajar, "Melanie, he was going to shoot me, I was defending myself!" He argued. Tears glossed over his eyes and he rubbed his face quickly, "we can have the cuddles, the jokes and the play fighting again. Just come home" he said rubbing the top of my arm.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head, "you killed him" I said breathlessly. "You are a murderer, I don't want my child having a father who is a kidnapping, murdering, rapist who cares about no one but himself" I spat.

He closed his eyes but a tear still managed to escape from it, I grabbed Zayn's gun that I have had my eye on for the last 10 minutes.

I pulled back the hammer which made Harry open his eyes, I took a deep breath and pressed it against my temple. "Melanie!" Harry boomed, he quickly threw himself forwards and tried to knock the gun out of my hand but it was too late.

I pulled the trigger.