Betrayal

"Okay, let's go" Harry called out to everyone, my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. Harry grinned widely at me and gently held my hands, "I love you baby" he whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine.

I looked down and took deep breaths, he sighed when I didn't say the same back to him. Everyone grabbed their suitcases and crowded around the door, I instantly smelt the familiar cologne behind me.

I turned around and saw Liam standing there, smiling down at me. He hands held on to waist gently, thankfully Harry wasn't looking. He was too busy fixing his hair, arrogant prick.

"Can we go?" Niall whined, Harry stopped running his fingers through his hair and nodded. He walked in front of me and smiled, "you ready?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, after a few seconds he grinned widely at me.

"Okay, let's go" he chirped, he opened the front door and a massive gush of wind blew towards me. I quickly breathed in the fresh air that I missed, we all piled out of the house and Harry quickly grabbed my hand.

I recognised the never ending trees and fields around us, this place was so isolated. Wind swirled around my body making goosebumps appear, I haven't been outside in 8 months, you don't understand how happy I am.

"Harry, help me" Louis groaned whilst struggling with the suitcases, Harry glanced at Zayn and nodded at him. He walked over and Harry detached his hand from mine only to have Zayn clamp his hand around my own, "don't let her out of your sight" he muttered at him.

Zayn nodded and everyone else piled the suitcases into the car, I felt Zayn's thumb rub the back of my hand gently. I looked down and noticed our fingers were intertwined, my eyes landed on him and he was staring at our hands. A small smile evident on his face, a smirk came to mine when I thought of a plan.

Like him, I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb gently. He looked down at me and tilted his head to the side slightly, his smile grew. His eyes darted to Harry who had his back turned to us, he grinned again and looked back at me.

I felt his body heat radiate onto mine as he came closer, his spare hand held onto my waist and pulled me against him making me gasp. He leant closer to me and bit his lip, I smirked as his lips were nearly touching mine.

As he was about to press his lips to mine, I quickly lifted my knee and hit him hard. He groaned loudly and crouched over in pain, before anything else could happen, I sprinted off into the opposite direction of the boys.

"Melanie!" I heard Harry shout, I took deep and steady breaths to keep my speed up. "Stop!" he screamed, his voice was quite distant which made me run faster. I heard multiple pairs of feet running behind me, "fuck off" I exclaimed.

I took a sharp turn to the right only to see more trees and fields, making me less hopeful. "Melanie, baby, stop!" Harry shouted between deep breaths, tears glossed over my eyes when his voice was getting closer.

I shook my head and ran as fast as I could, my calfs were on fire and my lungs were aching. "Don't stop now, keep running!" my conscience screamed at me, I blinked the tears away and focused on what was in front of me.

"Melanie!" Liam shouted, my focus on my escape disappeared and landed on Liam. I kept running away from him but my mind was telling me to stop and go back to him, or was that my heart?

"Melanie, stop for me, please" he shouted, tears ran down my face freely. Why is it me who always has to suffer? "I can't!" I cried, the sound of running behind me became louder which made me pick up my pace again.

"You can, for me" he shouted, I shook my head and took deep breaths. "I want to go home" I croaked, my vision became blurry again and my head began cloudy. Before I could react, two large arms wrapped around my body.

I instantly started screaming and thrashing about, the smell of the cologne told me it was Harry. "Let me go" I cried, he buried his face into my neck and rested it there. He was breathing heavy and irregular, I tried to push him away but my arms were trapped underneath his.

Tears ran down my face again, "help me!" I screamed loudly making my throat sting. Harry quickly spun me around so I was facing him, his cheeks were red and beads of sweat were rolling down the sides of his face.

He let out a shaky breath and stared at me deeply, before I knew it, a loud slap echoed the quiet field and not even a second later I felt the hit on my right cheek. I yelped out in pain and cupped my cheek, I was about to scream again but he slapped my left cheek causing me to cry out in pain again.

I looked up at him in desperation, "Harry..." I croaked. His eyes were glossy and he shook his head, he lifted his hand and smacked me to the floor. I cried harder when his leather boot came in contact with my hip, "stop" I begged.

He kicked my hip again and shouted "did you stop when I begged you?", he kicked me again making me curl up into a ball. Something I would always do when he hit me badly, "Harry, stop" Niall said quietly, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder.

He shrugged his hand off and grabbed my upper arm, he pulled me to my feet with ease and made me look at him. He looked furious but hurt and disappointment was evident in his eyes, "please" I whispered.

His clenched up fist hit me in the stomach making me crouch over, I would have fell to the floor but his grip on my arm was so tight, it kept me standing. "How could you?" he exclaimed, I fisted his shirt in my hand and held on to it for support.

My forehead fell onto his shoulder and I let out a shaky breath, "I'm sorry" I cried. My tears fell into his light blue shirt making it a darker shade of blue, "I'm sorry" I repeated. After a few seconds he wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled me close to him, I noticed all of the boys staring at us. But one brown eyed boy stood out, Liam.

He was biting his nail gently and gave me a weak smile, I felt anger and betrayal when I looked at him. He wanted me to stop, not for his benefit, but for Harry's. I was stupid to think that he loved me, that he was on my side. He's the same as Harry, a heartless monster.

Harry pulled away from me and looked behind him at the boys, "unpack the car, we're staying. I can't trust her here, let alone in fucking Hawaii" he ordered. Niall pouted but walked away with Zayn and Louis.

Liam stayed and continued staring at me, Harry stroked my cheek and placed his lips to my ear. "I can't leave this unpunished" he whispered, my legs went weak and my hands began shaking vigorously.

"Harry, I'm sorry" I begged, hoping that he wouldn't punish me. He grabbed my wrist and dug his nails into my skin making me wince in pain, he started walking back towards the house, dragging me behind him.

We walked past Liam and he quickly asked "are you okay?", I glanced at him and saw that he looked concerned, "how could you?" I mouthed. He instantly looked to the floor and bit his lip, I shook my head in disbelief and turned away from him as Harry continued to pull me towards the house.