Relax

"I swear to God if you don't get off me right now, I will kill you" I exclaimed as Harry pulled me into the bathroom. Well tried to. I was currently holding onto the bed post whilst he was pulling my waist, "Melanie...let go!" he shouted.

My grip on the bed posts loosened as he loved his hands from my waist upwards, I quickly let go and pushed him away from me. "Fucking pervert" I spat, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door but seconds later he barged in.

"Look, I want to go for a bath alone. Please get out" I begged tiredly, he smirked and replied "I want a bath too". My eyes widened and I shook my head, "after me" I exclaimed.

He laughed and took his shirt off, "with you" he replied smugly. I crossed my arms over my chest and he sighed, he trotted over to me and grabbed the hem of his shirt that I was wearing.

Before I could move his hands away, he ripped the shirt off over my head. I gasped and pushed him away, quickly covering my chest. "Oh come on, it's not like I've never seen you naked" he laughed, anger boiled inside of me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and walked forwards, me moving backwards. My calfs slammed into the bath side and I panicked, "Harry" I warned. He smirked and pushed me backwards, not even a second later I was soaking wet.

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed, he laughed and jumped behind me. I stood up and went to get out but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him, my back slamming into his chest.

"Just relax" he whispered in my ear, more anger grew inside of me. "How can I relax when there is a rapist sat behind me in a bath, naked?" I hissed. He kissed the back of my neck and replied "just shh", whispering.

I couldn't when his disgusting hands were sliding up and down my waist with his lips pressed to my neck, "I hate you" I whispered. He sighed and replied "Melanie shut up or there will be consequences", he dug his fingers into my hips making me wince in pain.

The sound of a bottle squeezing filled the quiet atmosphere, shortly after a cold sponge was pressed to my back making me jump. Harry rubbed the soap filled sponge around my back in a circular motion, I wasn't going to lie. This felt amazing. If only it was someone else behind me, like fucking Channing Tatum.

My eyes closed automatically and I sighed of relief, my muscles relaxed and I fell backwards into his chest. What was I doing? It's like my body was fighting against my mind, "you like that?" Harry asked. I could hear him smirking.

"Shut up" I mumbled, he laughed and moved the sponge to my arms. I sighed deeply and relaxed again, "why can't you be this quiet all the time?" he asked still chuckling.

"Why can't you be this gentle all the time?" I replied, he pressed his lips to the side of my neck and moved them to my ear. "I could if you weren't so stubborn" he whispered, I rolled my eyes and replied "I wouldn't be so stubborn if I wasn't here".

He moved the sponge to my chest and I instantly jolted up but he grabbed my stomach and pulled me back, "get off me Harry" I cried. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, "Melanie, relax. Lay back down and keep calm" he whispered in my ear, the tears fell from my eyes.

"I don't want to" I croaked, he wrapped his arm around the bottom of my neck so I was in a kind of headlock position.

He slammed me into his chest and I cried more, he rubbed the sponge over my chest slowly making me more tears spill.

I felt something hard against my back and I started squirming when I realized what it was, "please Harry" I cried. He kissed my ear and gently bit down on my ear lobe.

"You're perfect" he whispered, I tried to escape from his grip again but his arm tightened making it less easy for me to breathe. He dragged the sponge downwards and rubbed my area, I hissed as it started stinging. Obviously still sore from what he had done to me, "H-Harry" I begged.

Just when I started to feel calm for once whilst being here, he had to ruin it. After a minute or two he moved his hand and the sponge, I instantly stood up but again he pulled me down. This time he gently pulled me to his chest so I was facing him, tears were still falling freely.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me into him, "I love you" he whispered. He buried his face into my neck and smiled, I didn't realize how I was sat, I was too focused on getting away from him.

I tried to move when I saw that I was straddling him, "c-can I go now?" I whispered. He shook his head and pulled me closer to him, "no" he replied bluntly.

"Why?" I asked still crying, he rubbed circles in my back with the tip of his finger and replied "because I don't want you to go, stay for another five minutes and you can leave".

I shook my head and pulled backwards making his hands slip from my back, I quickly jumped out of the bath and grabbed a towel from the rack. Harry got out and I wrapped the cloth around my body so his wondering eyes couldn't see me.

"Mel" he said angrily, I ran out of the room into the bedroom and tried to unlock the door again but no success. I heard him evilly laugh and he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I turned around and looked at him, a huge red scar was on his stomach. I smirked when I remembered what it was, he looked down at him stomach when he saw me looking.

"Remember that do you? Remember how you tried to escape after stabbing me? Tried. Even when I have a hole in my stomach and am pouring with blood, I will always get you Melanie. You can and will never escape" he said walking towards me.

My face dropped and I quickly slapped him across the face only to receive one back, "rot in hell" I spat. He pushed me into the wall and smirked, "sure, but you'll be there too" he replied.