Stranger

I got woken up by a painful cramp striking through my abdomen, I hissed in pain and sat up in bed. "What's wrong babe?" Harry asked, I ignored him and breathed in and out deeply.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, another cramp. I whimpered and he began to rub my stomach gently, "are you okay?" he whispered in my ear.

I gave him a glare and replied "do I look okay?", my stomach started to feel funny. I got off the bed and quickly ran to the bathroom, I got to the toilet just it time to be sick.

Harry walked in and knelt down behind me, he pulled my hair into a ponytail and held it there. "Morning sickness is a good sign you know" Harry chirped, again I ignored him and threw up.

I felt his lips on my the back of my neck, I was too busy chucking my guts up to care. "I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends today" he said still kissing my back, after a couple of minutes my stomach calmed down and I sighed of relief.

I washed my face and flushed the toilet, after a mouthful of Listerine I turned and looked at Harry. "Who are they?" I asked, he smiled and stroked my cheek. "Just some friends" he smiled.

My heart beat sped up and I started panicking, what if all of his friends are the same as him? "H-How many of them?" I stuttered, he intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me out of the bathroom.

"Just 4" he replied, I instantly started feeling sick again and not because of the baby. What if they are all psychopaths and liked to kidnap girls? "I don't want to meet them" I gushed.

Harry stopped and looked down at me, "yes you do, don't be silly" he laughed. I shook my head and replied "I'm not being silly Harry, I just don't want to meet your fucked up friends".

"Well tough luck, they're gonna be here in like 10 minutes" he scowled, I sighed and he pulled me into the bedroom. After searching through the wardrobe he pulled out a pair of plain black leggings, a wooly jumper and a pair of fluffy socks.

He handed them to me and said "get changed", I nodded and replied "can you get out then?". He rolled his eyes and scoffed, "I've seen you naked so many times Mel, stop being ridiculous".

I sighed and quickly got changed, I turned around and saw Harry smirking and biting his lip. "Even when you're pregnant you still look perfectly fuckable" he laughed, I rolled my eyes and went to put my socks on but got a sudden cramp.

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair, "when will this stop?" I whimpered. Harry got up and pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around my body. "In 6 months when that little one pops out" he chirped, I groaned again and Harry knelt down in front of me.

He took my socks out of my hands and put them on my feet, "there you go" he sang. He stood up straight and smiled at me, I stared at him and felt nothing but hatred towards him.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, he leant closer to me and pressed his forehead against mine. I ignored him and he smirked, "what are you hoping for?" he asked.

I looked up at him and replied "nothing", he sighed and replied "well, I'm hoping for a girl". I shrugged my shoulders and replied "I don't care", he rolled his eyes and held the hack of my neck gently.

"You are so...difficult" he mumbled, I looked at the aztec pattern on his shirt and he leant closer to me. "But I like it" he smirked, I leant away from him as he got closer. "Harry" I warned, I tried pushing his chest but he quickly pinned me to the bed.

My whole body shook with fear, he straddled me and buried his face in my neck. After showering my neck with kisses he pressed his lips to mine, I pushed at his chest but he grabbed my wrists and held them to my stomach.

"Harry, get off" I tried to shout but it came out mumbled, he licked my bottom lip making me feel sick. "Whoa!" I heard a manly voice shout, Harry removed his lips from mine and looked at the door.

A stranger was standing there smirking at Harry and I, my face instantly grew red, as did Harry's. "Alright Lou?" Harry asked, he nodded and replied "yes, I see you are too". He quietly laughed and Harry got off me, I stood up and Harry immediately grabbed my hand.

"Hey, I'm Louis. You must be Melanie" Louis said holding out his hand, I ignored his gesture and stared at him in disgust. He awkwardly put his hand back to his side and the room fell silent, "where are the others?" Harry asked breaking the silence.

Louis smiled and replied "downstairs, they're waiting for you two", he walked out leaving me and Harry alone. "Let's go then" he chirped, he pulled me hand trying to get me to walk but I stopped.

"Harry please, I don't want to meet them" I begged, he laughed and replied "they're not going to bite". I shook my head, no but they might kidnap, rape, beat and abuse like him.

He tried to pull me again but I held on to the bed post, "no" I whined. He laughed loudly and grabbed my waist and pulled me back, my hands fell from the post. He dragged me out of the took and I tried to push my feet harder to the floor but he just pulled me with ease.

After a minute of struggling in his hold we were downstairs, "hey guys" Harry said loudly. I looked at the 3 unfamiliar faces and cowered back behind Harry, they all had tattoos and piercings making them look more intimidating.

"You must be Melanie" one of the said, he had an eyebrow piercing and tattoo sleeves, he held out his hand and like Louis I ignored it. I squeezed onto Harry's hand and he looked down at me, "she's just a bit shy, that's all" Harry laughed.

"I'm Liam" the same man said, he rubbed the back of his neck awkardly and smiled at me. "I'll be the man who helps you get that baby out of your vagina" he joked, my face stayed emotionless.

Harry laughed and a blonde man stood up, he had a lip piercing and a tattoo of a cross on his neck. "I'm Niall" he said, his accent told me he was Irish. He lightly smacked my arm and sat back down, my eyes widened at the next man.

He was tall and covered in both piercings and tattoos, he looked scary as fuck. "I'm Zayn, I'll also be helping you give birth" he said proudly, I looked up at Harry and he looked back down at me.

"Can we talk?" I whispered, he nodded and pulled me out of the living room. He smiled and I pushed his chest into the wall, "whoa" he mumbled. "If I'm having this baby, I'm having it on my own. I'm not letting some weird tattoo covered idiots help me" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes and replied, "you won't be saying that when you're giving birth". I pushed him into the wall and he smirked, "this is so hot" he laughed, "I am having it on my own, end of" I said calmly.

I took a step back away from Harry and he immediately pushed my back into the wall behind me, I groaned in pain as my back smashed against the hard wall.

"You don't make the rules here princess" he whispered in my ear, "got that?" he asked. I pushed at his chest and he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall above my head, "got that?" he repeated.

I sighed and nodded, he smirked and pulled me back into the living room. Zayn was still standing there, he stared at me and walked closer. I squeezed Harry's hand again in fear, Zayn stopped about 2cm away from me.

He looked at Harry and asked, "can I?", Harry immediately nodded and Zayn hands gripped onto my jumper. He lifted it up causing me to slap his face hard, "Melanie!" Harry boomed.

Zayn laughed and said "I only wanted to see your bump babe", I stared at both Harry and Zayn in disgust. I quickly walked out and ran into the kitchen, Harry ran after me and grabbed my wrist. He spun me around and I burst out crying, why am I crying?

Stupid hormones.

Harry sighed and hugged me close to him, "he only wanted to see your bump" he whispered. You can't blame me for slapping him, after what Harry had done to me of coarse I'm going to be cautious.

I hate all of them.