CHAP 1

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Class, today we have a new student. Come in Miss y/n."

I walk into the class and pretend like I'm just a 'NORMAL' human like them. "Hi my name is Y/N." I said and I think it's kinda rude...? I guess. "Uhm...your full name please?" The teacher ask. "Uhh..sorry but I can't tell you." I said. Well, my life is a secret. If someone know my real self...they must send me to some random places just because I'm not a human. The teacher nod. "You can sit beside Jin. Raise your hand kid!" The teacher shout and the guy named Jin immediately raise his hand. I walk to my sit and just do...some weird stuff that human always do.

[RECESS]

I didn't eat at all because I was busy looking for the book the whole time. "Aish....where the hell is it." I said to myself. While I was looking for the book, someone tap my shoulder. I didn't fucking care about it so I just ignore it for the book sake.

"Uhm...do you need help, Miss?" I give up and then look at this hoely human who disturb me. "No and if you excuse me I wanna go to my class now." I said then give this random dude a fake ass smile. "Oh uhm...okay." he said.

[ ENGLISH CLASS ]

After the recess end, I immediately walk to my next class. When I come into the classroom, the teacher want me to introduce myself. Sigh...why should I introduce myself again? Whatever. Humans are weird. After I introduce myself, the teacher tell me to sit beside Kim Namjoon? Namjin? I dunno his name but who cares.

While the teacher was writing some notes on the board, I saw this Namjin or Namjoon kid was trying to open a hoely book. "Why don't you open, HOE." He said to the book. Uh...the fuck. It's a freaking diary. Did he forgot his password or what.

"So kids, as your great teacher. I want you to work in pair. About the nationality of America. Wow I immediately thought of Donald Trump. Lol. Oh and I will choose your partner." (Sorry if you are American and sorry if you love and support Trump.)

The students groan when they heard that the teacher will choose their partner. Bet the teacher likes her job.

"So....Kevin with Josh oh god I forgot that you two are gay." The teacher said. The Josh kid look at the teacher with a are-you-fucking-kidding-me-hoe face. While the Kevin kid was like the fuck. The whole class laugh including me.

"Lol. I'm just joking. So y/n with Namjoon. Then Kevin you still with Josh. And then blah blah blah...." The teacher said. "Now you all can discuss about this hoely job. If you don't wanna do it, you guys can go to the detention room EVERYDAY except for Saturday and Sunday." The teacher said again. Huh...this teacher is interesting. She's cool.

"So...are we going to do the project at your house or my house?" Namjoon ask. Wow. Now I know his name. I thought it was Namjin. Oh well. "My house if you're okay with it." I said, looking at him. "Okay then I'll go to your house this Saturday, since the project are due to the next week."

I hum as a response.

[SCHOOL ENDS AND YOU FLY TO YOUR HOUSE USING YOUR ANGLE WINGS :') AND THEN​ YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR HOUSE]

I go to my bedroom and then call my dad immediately. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you that angel KNOW how to use technology too. "Hello?" My dad answer the phone. "Dad...I found the book...."

"REALLY?!"

"Oh wait no wrong book."

I could feel that he was slapping his own face right now.

"Hugh....you little..." My dad said.

"Sorry~ I just miss you and mom. Talk about mom, where's she now?"

"Sleeping- wait no she's eating ice cream while watching a k-drama."

"Cool. Well, I need to continue on my searching now. Bye dad. Tell mom I said bye too."

"Mkay. Bye."

The call end.....

===============================

To be continue....