CHAP 13

"So what are you doing here again?" I ask Vernon while looking at him. Bish honestly he looks more cuter and handsome now-

"Oh don't you know? We're getting marry!"

Wait the fuc-

I know that I said that he's kyoot and all but isn't it is too early for marry and shits?

"Well I guess you don't like me since you're face are jungshooketh." He said sadly. Wait wait wait wait.... He likes me?

"You... Likes me?"

"U-uh... Is it that obvious?" He blush. OmG hE LooKs kYooT wtF-

"Lmao you look so kyoot-" I slap my mouth shut when the word 'KyOoT' slipped from my mouth.

"You're cuter tho~"

Ohohohohoho are this kid is trying to make me blush? Bish HeyL naH tHaT wOnT hAppEn-

"Awwww you're blushing~" Vernon poke ma cheeks.

".... I am?" Well biSh I dO feeLs mAh cHeeKs heaT uP a LiL biT-

"Y/n!" Suddenly ma mom pop out of nowhere and disturb ma conversation with Vernon.

"Oh. You've meet your soon to be husband... I guess." She said.

~VERNON P.O.V~

'I guess' ? What does that mean? I thought she already agreed of me getting marry with y/n.

"What do you mean by 'i guess' mom?" Y/n looks at her mom.

"Uh... I may have found out about your friends feelings towards you." Mrs. Kim said.

"... What did you do?" Y/n looks at her with a tell-me-what-the-fuck-did-you-do-to-my-friends face.

"Uhm...."

• • • • • •

Well shit.

We teleport to the living room and found 7 guys laying on the floor, obviously sleeping.

"... Dafak happened?" Y/n said while running towards one of her friends.

"Tae wake up." She shakes that Tae guy by the shoulder.

"Mr unicorn? Is that you~?" He said that and then fall asleep back.

"So basically, I just wanna know what do they feels towards you." Mrs Kim said, looking at her daughter.

"And why did you do that?" Y/n ask.

"I might think that maybe you have feelings towards one of them. So after I found out that all of them loves you, I want to know if you loves any of them." Mrs. Kim answer y/n question.

"Mom... I don't likes or love any of them. I don't wanna get marry yet. I still wanna live as a young lady who won't get marry until I'm 400 years old." Y/n said.

Well that's a really long times-

"Well shit can't do it. You need someone to help you to rules the angel and demon world." Mrs Kim said.

Y/n let a soft sigh escape from her kissable lips- wait tf am I thinking. I know that I love her but still, this is a BTS x reader book not a Vernon x reader book-

Well then should I make a svt x reader one-shots?

Yes!

No? Mkay.

TF I said YES you asshole!

Fine but if only I'm not to lazy to make anotha book-

You're always lazy, author-nim.

Shut da pak up

Anyways, continue to this story-

Wait shit no. I wanna make a cliff hanger.

Well aren't you a really evil author?

:D

See ya in da next chapter! *Shove soap into Vernon mouth*

Tf-