CHAP 6

• Y/N P.O.V •

Sigh.... FINALLY. The school is over. Time to continue my job.

• 3RD PERSON P.O.V •

As always, y/n go to the rooftop and scan the whole place. Still nothing.

After a few minutes standing there thinking about the angel book, y/n finally give up and go back to her house.

= 2 MONTHS LATER BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZY ASS LIFE =

• Y/N P.O.V •

Its been 2 months and I still can't find the angel book. SIGHHHHH

• 3RD PERSON •

Y/n and those BTS kids become best fucking friends after 2 months. They even know that y/n can be childish sometimes. 50% mature and 50% childish af. Like 2 days ago.

× Flashback ×

"GUYS STAPH IT." Y/n said.

"NOPE NU'UH MAKE ME SOME DESSERT AND WE'LL GIVE BACK YOUR SHOES" Jungkook said while throwing y/n shoes towards Taehyung.

"OHOHOHO. YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Y/n immediately attacks Taehyung with a broom. "AHHHHHH!!! KOOKIEH SAVE MEH" Taehyung scream while Kook look at them, laughing.

(IDK IF THATS CHILDISH THO. EH WHATEVER)

= NOW =

Y/n is at her house waiting for those kids to come. While waiting for them, a weird looking thing come out of who knows where. Y/n touch it and a guy appear in front of her. "WHAT THE FUCK" Y/n cover her eyes with her hands. "Huh? Oh." The guy just realised that he is shirtless. And obviously his abs is showing. "Ops. Sorry." He said. He clap his hands and now he is wearing a shirt. Y/n slowly open her eyes. "Who the fuck are you?" She ask.

"I am your guard from now."

"What the..."

"Your dad sends me to protect you."

"Oh... okay. What's your name?"

"My name is Mingyu. Same age as you. And I'm still single *wink* "

'Oh man hoely shit. He looks so kyoot.' y/n think.

= MEANWHILE =

"Did that guy seriously pop out of nowhere?" Jungkook whisper at Namjoon.

"Yes" Namjoon whisper back.

Then, those BTS kids continue to spy them.

"So you still didn't find the angel book right?" Mingyu ask.

"Yup." Y/n said, looking disappointed.

"Wait... the angel book." Taehyung whisper at Jin.

"Hmm.... where's the last time you left it?" Mingyu ask y/n.

"At a bench in a park" y/n said.

"Guys. We found the book at a park." Jimin whisper.

"And did you know that your friends is spying us right now?" Mingyu said.

"Huh?"

Mingyu then use his power to open the door and yeah those kids look at them jungshooketh.

"Guys.. what the hell?" y/n said, glaring at them.

"We're so sorry! We-" Y/n cut off Jimin.

"Aish.... Mingyu, go get the brain wash thingy." she said.

Mingyu take it and give it to y/n.

"WAIT. WE KNOW WHERE IS YOUR ANGEL BOOK!" Namjoon said.

Y/n look at them. "Really? or you're making some kind of story to stop me from brain wash you?"

"No. Its true." Jin said.

"Where is it then?" y/n said with a 'I don't give a fuck about you' face.

"Our house." Hoseok said. Kinda think that y/n is attractive with that bitch face. (Woa-)

"Mingyu you wait here. I'll go get the book." Then, with a blink, y/n gone.

= AT THOSE BTS KIDS HOUSEU =

Y/n look for the book and yes, she found it.

"...."

Y/n then teleport back to her house.

= AT YOUR HOUSEU =

"How did. you guys open the book?" y/n ask. "We don't know. T-the book s-said that it open when it feels the princess power." Namjoon said. Suddenly, y/n father video call her using a hologram. Y/n accept it.

"Hey dad."

"Y/n- Wait you found the book? AND WHY ARE THERE HUMANS IN YOUR HOUSE?!"

"They found the book and yeah..."

"Brain wash them."

"..... NO "

"Kim y/n. Brain wash them. NOW."

"NO. THEY'RE MY FRIENDS."

"SIGH.... FINE. BUT IF THEY TELL OTHER HUMANS ABOUT THIS, BELIEVE ME, THEY WONT MEET YOU AGAIN."

"YOU CAN'T JUST BANNED ME FROM GOING BACK TO THE EARTH."

"WHATEVER. CONGRATS FOR GETTING BACK THE BOOK THO."

"OK."

° CALL ENDED °

"You guys heard it right, don't tell other people about this."

All of them nods. Then............

.

.

Lololololol. Clif hanger. By the way I'm addicted to mystic messenger help me.