CHAP 18

~ NOBODY P.O.V ~

So basically, Y/n and her friends are stalking HyeMin right now. HyeMin is sitting in front of that E'dawn dude in a cafe.

"Okey, so, here is the plan. One of you guys will pretend to be my lover and then we will casually walk into that cafe and pretend like we don't know them" Y/n said cheerfully.

"Wait, didn't you say that angel can't go to the Earth without a reason?" Yoongi said, confused.

"We HAVE a reason." Y/n said proudly before continuing her sentence.

"And the reason is to stalk them (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Yoongi mentally face palmed.

"You lied to me about that right" Yoongi ask with a straight face.

"Sadly, yes. And as a reward for falling for it, you will act as my lover!" Y/n then cling onto Yoongi's arm.

Everyone send some death glare towards Yoongi. While Y/n just think about the plan to stalk HyeMin.

Before Yoongi and Y/n can act as a lover, Y/n search some facts about that E'dawn dude.

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

Hmm.... His real name is Kim Hyo Jong... 24 years old... Born on June 1 1994... Nationality is South Korean...

While HyeMin is...

Kim HyeMin... 19 years old.. Born on February 26... Nationality is heaven. Well she's an angel in this book, what can i do

"Ehhhh age and nationality doesn't matter as long as they love each other!" I throw the phone straight to Vernon's face and then casually burst into the cafe.

Oh shit I forgot that Yoongi is suppose to be my lover. Fuck fuck fuck

Suddenly a random dude hand hold onto my hand....

I turn around and....

.

..

I see

.

..

.

.

A CLifF haNgEr.

HaH!