CHAP 14

|| YOONGI P.O.V ||

Uhgh... Okey bitch why do I feel like my head just get hit by a brick. Wait... Where am I?

I look around and the only things that I see are those things that exist in a bedroom. Wait... Did I fuck up with Jimin?! Oh bitch nah I know that this author hoe ship me with that Jimin dood but she's too innocent to even read a smut-

Bitch ur wrong-

Anyways back to this story, wHeRE iN dA heLL aM i.

Suddenly someone come into 'my' room.

"Wake up bitch let's go get some groceries."

"Y/n? Wait where am I?"

"Bitch ur sleeping on my bed, my one and only lovely bed that onLy mE cAn sLeeP oN iT-"

"Okey geez relax. So this is your room?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Cool."

"... And that moment when you forgot that you need to help me buys some groceries for our dinner tonight."

"Wait. I do?"

"BitCh I jUst aSk YoU a fEw seConDs aGo wTf"

"Okey leggo."

~ AT A RANDOM STORE ~

"yooNgi."

"WaT"

"WhaT dO yOu dO iF liFe giVeS YoU mEaT?"

"Duh. Obviously eat it."

"WrOng."

"So? What else can we do with that meat-"

"We tHroW iT AT oUr bEst fRiEnD" And then she throw a meat straight to my face. My bEaUtiFuL pALe fAcEu-

Oh wait did she just said.. 'OuR bEsT fRiEnD'? Did I just got FRIENDZONED?

*707 DamAgE stRaighT tO tHe hEart*

OmG. ITs hUrt-

~MEANWHILE... JUNGKOOK~

|| JUNGKOOK P.O.V ||

Huh. Ok where in da heaven am I? Wait... What is this? I look at the thing that I accidentally touch.

"ARGGGHHHHHHHHH OMG ITS A FUCKING HEAD!!!"

"WHeREee?!?!?" The head open it eyes and shout too.

"WTF YOU LOOK DA SAME LIKE MY NAMJOON HYUNG WTF AND YOU CAN TALK TOO OMGGGG!!!"

"...BitCh... I AM youR hYunG."

"Oh.. Rapmon hyung? Is that really you?"

"Of course wtf"

"WhaTs wiTh tHe chAos?!" Mrs. Kim burst into the room. I don't know whoose room is this but whatever.

"He thought that my head is a creepy shit that called ghost."

"HeY aTLeaSt I diDnT thRow shiT aT yOu, HyunG."

"Shut your stupid mouth fetus."

"Okey you two staph arguing and go downstairs. We're going to have dinner and y/n are with Yoongi so don't worry about your grandpa."

"Wait what are they doing together?" I ask. Obviously I wanna know why is that grandpa aka my sWeG hYunG is with the gurl that I love- wait wat

"Oh they're going out to buy the ingredients for our dinner.. Even though I can just ask our maid to cook but I don't want to because I need to talk to all of you. Except for that Yoongay kid since he needs to bring y/n to buy some groceries."

Well that explains shits.

= AT THE LIVING ROOM =

"So, this is Vernon, Y/n soon to be husband but then I feels like this kid won't even end up with Y/n at the end since you all love her too." Mrs Kim look at Vernon who is now glaring at us with a ' touch my y/n and I will eat you ' face.

"Uhm... Hi?" Namjoon hyung want to shake his hand with that Vernon guy but instead of shaking hand, Vernon hiss at Namjoon hyung's hand.

"Oh...kay....." Namjoon hyung awkwardly took back his hand since Vernon didn't want to shake his hand with hyung. I know that Namjoon hyung broke mostly everythings that he touch, including human and alien (to V hyung) but dood, it just a handshake, what could possibly go wrong?

"Well... I guess... I should let you all to introduce yourself to each others. Meanwhile, I will go get the dining table ready-"

"I'll help yah!" Mr Kim burst into the living room.

"Bitch no. Last time you help me, we accidentally make out and make some of our maid puke." Mrs Kim said while me? Well I'm not a baby anymore so I know what does make out means. And yeah If you want we can make babies now ;)

Bitch why are you being horny rite now.

YoU wrOtE tHe fuCkiNg sCriPt

Yeah I know but I didn't add that babies part.

So whO dA hELL aDD iT?!

Namjoon : Me.

Well y'all know that if I'm here that's mean it's the end for this chap so see ya on the next chapter. BUHBYEEEE

AND PWEASEEE LEAVE A COMMENT ;-;