chapter ten

it is now Wednesday and rachel has just arrived at mckinley with kurt on one arm and blaine on the other while she is still heartbroken having her best friends back has helped.

the first two classes were ok until she had to go to the loo and as she entered the girls toilets santana was tightening her ponytail in the mirror rachel was about to leave.

" hold it hobbit when are you going to learn yourbnot loveable rachel puck still pined for quinn finn cheated on you with her jesse was just using you and fivel as emigrated " santana said

" shut up " rachel snapped santana turned to face her a menacing look on her face.

" did you just talk back to me" santana asked

" yes your the one who needs to learn your not my friend i dont respect you your nothing to me your opinion of me your points of view of my life dont mean anyhing to me.  if anything i think the reason you hate me is because i dont care about you i dont want to be like you. you cheerios think all girls want to be like you well i never have i would much rather people be j twrest in me as a person than if im easy in get into bed. so stuff your ideas your not going to unpset me anymore because you not worth it" rachel said before leaving.

" you ok"blaine asked he had waited outside the toilets for her.

" i finally stuck up to santana " rachel said

" oh wow" blaine said surprised

" yeah though  i realise i will no doubt get slushied later im sick of her" rachel said

meanwhile

sebastian was now sat in history once more he wasnt paying any attention in class he was looking out of the window thinking about rachel and how she would be in spanish class right now. he had memorised her timetable so he knew which classes santana and quinn were in with her as he would always message her askingnif they were annoying her.

" mr smythe while the view is rather stunning lets try to focus"  thr teacher said

" why" sebastian asked

" excuse me" the teacher said

" its all in the past isnt it shouldnt school be about preparing us for the future" sebastian asked

" the past is important " the teacher said

" not to me it isnt" sebastian said

" i will not have such ignorance in my class get out" the teacher demanded.

" with pleasure" sebastian said gettingnup gthering his stuff and leaving.

meanwhile

as charles smythe sat at his office desk filling in paper work his secretary spoke over the intercom.

" mr smythe the headmaster of your sons school is on line one" she said

charles: hello

headmaster: mr smythe im phoning regarding your sons behaviour

charles: what has been doing

headmaster : thats the point nothing he wont do his work he had twice been kicked out of class all ready and he hasnt been back a week. he is answering the teachers back arguing with his fellow students  if he doesnt start to follow our rules we might have to review our ability to have him with us.

charles: how much do you want

headmaster : im sorry i dont understand

charles: im a wealthy man if your after a contribution just say so

headmaster: im not after money mr smythe i am legitimately concerned about your son his behaviour is worrysome its like he doesnt care.

charles: he has only been there for three full days give him a few more days im a busy man i sent him there for you to deal with him if you cant do that just  say so.

headmaster: while as headmaster his behaviour an issue but i am also like i said concerned he seems like he has something bothering him would you agree to us getting him some therapy after all a young man sent away feom a place he has settled at is a very difficult thing at his age.

charles: my son doesnt  need a shrink what he needs is a firm hand

headmaster : maybe we should give him a few more days

charles : good

charles put the phone down and got back to his paperwork butbonly two minutes later his secretary spoke via the intercom again.

" mr smythe state attorney mr peyton is on the line one." she said

" put him throuh immediately " charles said before grinning like an idiot this was it the call he had waited for all his career.

charles: mr peyton good afternoon

mr peyton: it most certainly is not mr smythe

charles : im not sure i understand

mr peyton : i have received a rther alarming video of you

charles : pardon

mr peyton: the video involves you and your son at dalton it show quite clearly  you shoving him hard agaiant a ca

charles : it must be the angle my son and i...

mr peyton : you can understand why this concerns me.

Charles : its nothing it must look worse than it was

mr peyton : mr smythe the video clearly shows you and him having a very heated argument it also shows your son getting upset. now i understand teenagers can be difficult i have five children i have raised teenagers though i never actually asaulted them.

Charles : i dont knwk what to say

my peyton : maybe if i could meet with your son and he told me it was nothing