chapter thirty three

its now thursday and its a big day today for several reasons firstly while sebastian is at school in the morning martin is been discharged from hospital and is going tolily and sj's to recuperate. Secondly his dad is due to be released on bail this afternoon which sebastian is worried about. thirdly rachel's dad are having to go away for a few nights as they are music teachers and some of their students are taking park in a competition. so that would mean rachel would be left home alone but due to his dad been released sebastian's grandparents have agreed rachel can stay at theirs while her dads are away. though sebastian had been given a rather uncomfortable talming too by his grandmother regarding rachel staying over.

rachel

rachel is feeling excited at the thought of been able to spend time with sebastian for the next few days tomorrow they have school but her dads are not due back home until sunday. she is also nervous about charles getting released especially on the same day martin is been let home.

as the school bell rings signalling the school day is done rachel is the first out of the door to her locker.

quickly she grabs her cardigan and her bag shuts her locker and turns around to see sebastian stood there holding two lima bean coffees in his hands one of which he offers to her.

" thank you how did you get here so fast" rachel asked taking her coffee.

" i skipped my last class" sebastian said rachel looked at him.

" its romantic i wanted to see you" sebastian said as they set off walking to the exit.

" makes my mouth fill with vomit" santana said as she walked past

" good hope you choke on it" sebastian called back to her.

" so do we need to stop at yours to get your things for staying over " sebastian asked

" no i put my bag in my trunk this morning" rachel said

" excellent " sebastian said before pressing her against a locker and kissing her.

" ugh man hands and meerkat" quinn said as she walked by.

" shut it poisonous barbie " sebastian said

" lets get out of here" rachel said

" good idea" sebastian said taking her hand and leading her outside to her car.

" so i will see you at mine""sebastian said winking at her before going to his own car.

sebastian

once he and rachel had reached his grandparents house he breathed a sigh of relief tht he hafnt run into his dad on the way.

" allow me" sebastian said getting her bag out of the trunk.

" wow you dont travel light" he joked

" shut up its my essentials " rachel giggled as they made their way into the house.

" lily their here" sj said he was sat playing a game of cards with nora lily came walking through from the kitchen.

" hello rachel please make yourself at home" lily said

" thank you for letting me stay" rachel said

" no problem there is two rules though firstly your not allowed in sebastian's room and secondly he isnt allowed in yours" lily said

" ok" rachel said

" oh thank goodness i was worried it might of offended you" lily said

" no its your home your rules" rachel said

" how about i show rachel to her room dont worry grandma i will remain on the landing" sebastian said

" very funny seb" lily said

rachel followed sebastian up the stairs and to a beautiful large guestroom sebastian walked inside and placed her bag ob her bed before walking and standing in the doorway smirking at her.

rachel sorted her clothes hanging them in the closet she placed her toiletries in the ensuite and her journal by her bed before walking over to sebastian who pulled her into a tight cuddle before kissing her.

" we are so having some fun tonight " sebastian said

" we csnt you heard your grandma " rachel said

" yeah she said not my room or yours she never said no about the game room did she or the library " sebastian said

" i dont want to disrespect your grandparents " rachel said

" careful when your been a good girl it makes me want to corupt you " sebastian said

" i bet" aunt penny said as she had unknowingly to them left her room.

" oh hi aunt penny" sebastian said

" relax seb i wont tell lily what i overheard i guarantee i got up to worse than you do when i was your age" penny said before she went down stairs.

" shall we go see martin" sebastian asked

" yeah" rachel said they made way down the hall.

" that door there is mine" sebastian said pointing to the room at the very end of the hallway.

" just tjought you might like to know " sebastian said before knocking on martins room door.

" come in " maggie called out sebastian opened the door and they walked in martin was sat up in bed maggie was fussing around him plumping the pullows.

" hey" martin said

" how you feeling" sebastian asked

" never better" martin said winking at maggie who bluhed deeply.

" mom are you blushing " sebastian asked

" no " maggie said

" dont be embarrassed maggie im sure rachel has blushed a few time we both know about sebastian's way with words" martin said

"he does have a way with words doesnt he " maggie said

" he does i wonder if you two ladies would give seb and i moment alone" Martin asked

" sure" maggie said she and rachel left the room.

" maggie told me what you said to her the other night after i told you how i felt about her i want to thank you you dont know how happy you have helped make me" martin said

" i want you to heal my moms heart" sebastian said

" i will do i promise" martin said

"  i know you will...shall i let them back in" sebastian asked martin nodded he opened the bedroom door and rachel and his mom came back into the bedroom.

" right then maggie mae why dont you come sit down her and we watch netflixs " martin asked

" i havent been called that in eighteen years"  maggie said beaming at him.

" better late than never " Martin said

" we will leave you guys" sebastian said and led rachel out of the room.

"i know its weird to say this because she is my mom but how adorable are they " sebastian said

author notice

hi guys hope your enjoying this story next chapter tomorrow sorry if this chapter was boring its more of a filler to get to what is coming up in the story.