chapter thirty five

author notice

hi guys sorry i havent updated this for a few days im not in good place right now and i didnt want to write it if my heart wasnt fully into it.

rachel having heard sebastian yelling quickly got her robe on as she was only in a towel and rushed down stairs she wondered what charles had done now.

when she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw maggie desperately trying to calm sebastian down.

" whats happened" rachel asked

" look" sebastian said pointing to the window rachel walked over anc looked out to see the word whore spray painted on maggie's car.

" seb its alright calm down domt let him get to you" maggie said

" but it never ends" sebastian yelled

" seb remember he will be going to jail for assaulting martin" sj said

" im sick of him" sebastian yelled rachel walked over and cuddled him he wrapped his arms around her his chest was heaving with how worked up he was.

" seb dont let him get to you thats what he wants and he isnt worth it is he he is nothing to us" maggie said

" come have some breakfast before you head off to school" lily said

" ok" sebastian said though rachel could tell his mind was racing.

later

now ready for school sebastian had calmed down alittle and he and rachel were stood by their cars having a kiss before going to their schools.

" last class is history given it will still be history next week i might skip it and come to mckinley " sebastian said

" dont get i to trouble" rachel said

" ooh your sexy when your bossy" sebastian said

" shut up" rachel said blushing.

" its true though your sexy anyway" sebastian said before kissing her again.

later

sebastian

sebastian arrived at dalton he wasnt in the mood to focus on school today his mind was racing with he images of his moms car and what he wanted to do to his dad.

" hey seb" thad said as sebastian sat down in geography.

"hey" sebastian said

" you ok" thad asked

" i hate my dad" sebastian said

" whats new" thad said

" im sick of him" sebastian said

" smythe meet me in the gym next class i got permission to work out " hunter said sebastian looked at him oddly but nodded anything beat math.

as the bell rang sebastian made his way to the gym hunter wasnt there sebastian wondered where he was until he walked in.

" i told mr richards that you had permission with me to be in the gym" hunter said

" ok" sebastian said

" right get some boxing gloves on" hunter said

" what are we doing" sebastian asked

" i told you my dad is like yours and i find it better to cope when i beat the shit out of a punching bag you look worked up i want to help" hunter said puttingnon gloves himself sebastian put some gloves on too.

hunter held the bag and nodded encouragingly  to sebastian who started to punch to the punching bag before really going at it.

as the bell rang signalling the end of the class sebastian had to admit he did feel better  having gotton his anger out.

" feel better" hunter asked

" yeah thanks" sebastian said

" anytime " hunter said

later

sebastian was driving to mckinley he had ditched his last class inorder to meet rachel but his reason wasnt just romantic he was worried about his dad attempting to upset her.

he was early so he went to the lima bean and picked them blth a coffee up and then headed to mckinley he arrived just as the bell rang.

he wasnt waiting long too see her making her way out of the school building her face lit up when she saw him and he felt the last of his anger disappear as she reached him.

" hey..." he said but she cug him off by kissing him.

" i like it when you say hello like that" sebastian said wrapping his arms around her pulling her flush against him.

" what do you have in your pocket" rachel asked

" nothing im just very happy to see you" sebastian said rachel blushed deeply.

" i got us both a coffee " sebastian asked taking his arms from around her and lifting the coffees which he had placed on the roof of his car.

" thanks. rachel said taking a sip as sebastian's phone rang.

" its nick" sebastian said before answering

seb: hello

nick: are you alright

seb: im fine at mckinley why

nick: your dads here at dalton...