Chapter 2 - Mock Assault

The Darker Side Of The Moon - Book 4 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 2: Mock Assault

(Sunday 27 February 2011)

Multiple Partners.

This line with only two words followed by two numbers keeps attracting my eyes as I skim back and forth through the list of activities as Master Gary asked me. In less than a couple of weeks, we are going to renew our six-month contract and he has instructed me to review the previous one to see if I want to change anything. Of course, I don't. The last six months have been the best of my life.

I have surrendered all my powers to this gorgeous man who in return is providing me with the best guidance I could ever expect from a Dominant. The rules he has established suit me perfectly and there is nothing I need to change in them. He is strict, but not to a point I can't deal with and at the end of the day, this is what helps me to become a better man, so I want to leave things as they are.

However, in appendix to the contract, there is this list of activities and this is the most important part that we need to review before we sign the extension of our Dom/Sub agreement. This is the part that details all the sexual (or not) activities we may engage in in our lifestyle that both the Dominant and the Submissive need to grade from 0 to 4; 0 being a hard limit and 4 a major turn-on. It takes the form of a table with three columns. The first one lists said activities, the second one gathers the Dom's grades and the third one the Sub's. The sheet of paper I have before my eyes is a copy of what we filled at the beginning of our first contract and Gary has already amended his preferences; or not since his tastes haven't changed over the last six months.

My preferences haven't changed either and yet, I have been sitting at the dining table for an hour now, staring at the document, but more precisely at this line that refers to multiple partners, wondering if I will dare changing the grade I put back then. Gary's is still the same; a 1 which means that this is close to a hard limit but that he might consider trying it under the right circumstances. Mine was a 3 which implies that this is a possible turn-on and that I am willing to do it occasionally.

This was never a secret for Gary and he knows I experienced threesomes and foursomes before him, including a very hot one with Master Aaron, the owner of the club, and Master Mark, one of his best friends. I know this is really close to a hard limit for Gary, but over the last few days, the activity has bugged my mind quite a lot and I am very tempted to change my grade to 4 in an attempt to make the message clearer. I actually just do that. I strike the 3, then replace it with a 4.

"You're still not done, Pet?" Gary suddenly asks in my back as he walks into the dining room, making me jump on my chair. I see his hand pass in front of me to grab the sheet of paper but I still manage to snatch it back and flip it face down on the table.

"I'm not done!!" I exclaim with a bit of irritation, tilting my head to look up at him. His eyebrows are furrowing, giving him that strict expression that suits him so well.

"You've been on it for almost an hour now. Don't tell me that your tastes have changed that much in six months?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow, but a smirk soon draws on his face and he suddenly pulls on the paper abruptly. "Let me see this!" he says as he backs away and moves to the couch.

"Gary!!! I'm not done!!" I exclaim again, blushing deeply while I chase him, but he just lounges on the sofa and raises both his eyebrows before he looks up at me.

"It took you an hour to write a 4? A single 4?" he snorts with exaggerated sarcasm, which only increases my blush. "Kneel!" he then orders as he sits up correctly on the couch in front of me, parting his legs. I drop to my knees between his long legs, adopting the rightful attention position and lowering my head. Like he often does, he remains silent for long minutes – I think this is something he learned from Master Aaron – and I can almost feel his eyes bore into my head. "Now look up and explain," he orders after maybe ten minutes of utter silence and I slowly raise my flushed face until my eyes meet his.