Thank You / Announcements

Dear Readers,

I have no words to say how thankful I am to all of you who made it through this book, especially these who followed the story as it was published. Your support has been precious!

I'll never say it enough, but your comments are so valuable to me and this is also why I spend so much time replying to as many as I can. As much as I never start publishing a book until it's fully drafted, nothing is ever set in stone and your comments remain a huge source of inspiration to me. They allow me to adjust the following chapters according to your opinions, add things I might have forgotten, and they give me a lot of ideas, so I'd like to thank all the usual commentators for their participation because they helped a lot in this story.

Anyway, thank you all for reading Gary and Jeremy's adventures, especially as they were difficult ones in their first part. I sincerely hope you enjoyed the book as much as I loved writing it. As you already know, this story wasn't in my initial plans for the series, and Jeremy was supposed to die during Noah's rescue. I'm really glad I let him survive in the end, because I sincerely fell for him and Gary as I wrote their story, even if it was a real challenge because I had no idea how to heal Jeremy from his traumas in a fairly realistic way.

Despite the little teasers throughout the second half of the book, I've been missing the main characters of the series, but I had no other choice than to send Gary and Jeremy away from the US to avoid spoilers for Aaron's second book and TM2. Like I would have loved to write more chapters describing their progressive return into the lifestyle, I just couldn't do it for the same reasons since I decided to get them back to the US, but let's see things positively... With Gary and Jeremy back in Chicago, this means you'll get to see them again in the future, and it should be fun seeing Shannon, Alex, Liam, Noah, Jeremy and The One Who Shall Not Be Named all together ;)

I'd like to add a special thank you to Johena_Lana (I miss you so much, Sweetie),  JaneyJordan and Fhanth for their support as I wrote this book: thanks for your feedback, encouragements and ideas!

There are so many people I'd like to mention in particular but I won't because I don't want to offend anyone I'd forget, but know that many of you have yielded many emotions within me through your comments, and I'm really glad to have such fantastic readers. You know that I read all the comments - when Wattpad doesn't mess up with notifications - and I'm so glad that this story hasn't had one negative comment at all (or I didn't see it...), so once again, thank you all for the support!

It's time for me to bid you goodbye for a few months while I write Aaron's books. I wish I could give you an approximate date of publishing, but the truth is that I have no idea how long it's going to take me to write both his books, and since I'll stay loyal to my habits and won't start publishing it before both books are fully written, that might not be until the end of the year.

For now, I'll finish rewriting the last few chapters of I Was Shooting For The Moon, I Hit Two Stars and publish them all at once (the new version is far more detailed than the initial one), and then, I'll resume my writing of 314 Moons where I had left it last December. As of today, May 16th 2018, there are only 35 chapters written, out of about 160, so it might take time before I complete them.

Meanwhile, I won't be entirely away from Wattpad, I'll keep replying to messages and comments as usual, and I'll try to write and publish a few one-shots too – I'm targeting one each month (yes, Gabe, I'll start with the staircase one-shot...).

As for future plans, TM2 is entirely planned already and I'll write it as I publish Aaron's books, then there might be a short story with Timmy (thanks to DragonFlames32 ...), and unless I get inspired, this should be the end of the series. I have ideas for more books about the four childhood friends, like things happening 5, 10 or maybe 20 years later, but they're just ideas and I'm not sure if they could fit into books, so we'll see!

After TM2, I'll finally be able to write the sequel of Nos Amours Echouées, the short-story that a few of you dared to read, with its promised happy ending.

Well, this is it for now. I'm going to miss Gary and Jeremy, but I'm also very eager to get back on Aaron's story, and since I'm going to also miss interacting so much with you, Readers, I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible.

Thank you again for all the support you gave to this story through your votes and comments, they're always welcome!

See you all soon!

With love from Paris,

Nath

Published on 16 May 2018