I'm Back

Dani pov

I walk into the Mikaelson Mansion and Into the dining room to see Klaus, Elijah and The Salvatores, I've never met anyone besides Klaus but I'm nosey and kinda made sure to know everyone who's supernatural or knows about supernaturals "Dani?, I wasn't expecting you back so soon" Klaus smirks "well you said no hybrid's in Mystic Falls so I didn't listen" I shrug leaning against the wall.

"How's that possible?" Damon asks narrowing his eyes at me "she isn't sired to me, never has been, lucky girl" Klaus says slightly annoyed yet amused, they start talking when Damon storms out follwed by Elijah and Klaus starts a fight with Stefan which is very amusing.

"Elijah?, why haven't you gone yet" Klaus says, I turn my head to see Elijah "well where are your manners brother, we forgot desert" he says as a girl stood next to him with a tray, he lifts the clothe up revealing 2 daggers "what have you done" Klaus says staring blankly at him "what have you done, well I've learned not to trust you and your vulgar promises, Klaus" he says.

"We're doing this on my terms now" Elijah says as a really hot guy walks in "Kol" Klaus says stepping back with raised hands "long time brother" Kol says walking up to him as Klaus steps back, Klaus vamp sped to the tray when another guy appears grabbing one "Fin, don't" Klaus says when the guy shoves it into his palm causing him to make a grhhh sound that was kinda funny.

Klaus vamp sped to the other door when a blonde in a red dress appears with another dagger "Rebekah" he says as she shoves it into his stomach "this is for our mother" she says pushing him back, Kol grabs him in an arm lock "your free to go, this is family business" Elijah says and the Salvatores leave.

"Dani, a little help love" Klaus says through clenched teeth "like Elijah said its family business, don't get me involved, your the one who pissed them off" I said crossing my arms "I like what you've done with the place Nik" Rebekah says throwing a vase at a painting on the wall "I wanted it to be for all of us, a place we could call home, we could all be a family, non of us would have to be alone again" Klaus says.

"Well your right, non of us will be" Elijah says "your staying behind" Fin says as the 4 stand together by the door "were leaving you, Nik, right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you'll be alone always & forever" Rebekah says "if you run, I'll hunt all of you down" Klaus spits "then you'll become everything you hate, our father" Elijah says "I'M THE HYBRID, I CAN'T BE KILLED" Klaus yells.

"I have nothing to fear from any of you" He spits "you will when we have that coffin" Elijah says, I gulp knowing exactly what's in that stupid coffin, Klaus actually looked frightened as his siblings stared in disbelief when a women walks in, Esther. "Mother" Rebekah says shell shocked as Esther walks up to Klaus who looks down with tears rolling down his face "look at me" she says, Klaus hesitantly lifted his head.

"Do you know why I'm here" She asks "to kill me" He says "Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you" She says before facing her other children "I want us to be a family again" She says....

LATER

I sat in the living room on the arm chair as Fin, Elijah & Kol were getting fitted into tuxes, Rebekah was getting her nails painted and Esther was upstairs doing god knows what. "Rebekah, tell me how handsome I look" Kol said looking in a mirror "oh Kol, you know I can't be compelled" She says causing Fin to sniffle a chuckle.

Klaus storms in "you went after Elena" he says to Rebekah "here we go" she says smugly "do you want another dagger in your heart" He threatens "again with the dagger threats don't you have any other tricks" Kol says, Klaus faces him "oh go back to staring at yourself" he says "and who are you, my father" Kol says "no Kol, but you are in my house" Klaus says.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" Kol says as they give each over looks "enough" Esther says walking in "Niklaus, come" she says turning around and leaving, he followed as Kol smirks.