Advice?

Dakota Pov

I trudge into class feeling like shit, I saw Renesmee sitting alone so I sat beside her "you look like crap" She says frowning "yeah I know, I-" I was cut off by my Uncle Klaus knocking on the door "Dakota, come on, you shouldn't be at school" He says concerned, I sigh standing up and he wraps an arm around me as we leave the school.

"Broken hearts are the worst, love, Uncle Klaus will help and so will alcohol, lots of it" He says as we hop in the car "why did he have to care so much?, I would have got him killed or worse" I said croakily "I know that's what you think, darling, but love is full of complications, the boy obviously loves you well he did until you whipped his memory" He says smirking as he pulls up in front of my apartment building.

"I did that for his own good" I mutter as we walk inside an take the elevator up, we walk into my apartment and I grab two bottles of beer, I hand him one as we sat on the couch "how's everyone doing?" I ask softly "they miss you, especially Rebekah she feels responsible for you, we all do" Uncle Klaus says sadly "do you think my parents are happy?" I ask biting my lip.

"I don't know, sweetheart, but I do know their always watching over you, no matter how bad the situation they'll be there, who knows they could be here right now worried about you but they sure as hell would be proud of you, you grew up to be a smart, beautiful young women, I'm sure a hell proud of you" He says with a smile, I hug him tightly.

"I love you Uncle Klaus" I said sniffling "I love you too kiddo" He says kissing my head, I pull away "do you think I made a mistake by compelling Embry?" I ask sighing "the best advice I can give you right now is that you need to listen to yourself, what does your heart want?, mistakes are just proof that your trying, learn from them" He says sternly.

"I'll drink to that" I said an scull the rest of my beer, he chuckles and we drink more until blacking out...

*****

I groan sitting up clutching my throbbing head, I get out of bed and trudge to the kitchen to find a note from Uncle Klaus saying he had to leave but will visit when he can, I grab a glass an fill it with water, I scull it before I went to have a shower, I change into boxers & a baggy shirt, I collapse on the couch and watched t.v while texting Renesmee who's at school

Ness: Where are you?

Me: At home, I'll be back at school on Monday

Ness: Ok, I better go

Me: Alright, goodbye Ness

Ness: Bye

I place my phone on the coffee table and stare up at the ceiling thinking of ways to sort things out with Embry. Should I make him remember? or should I stay out of his life forever?...