Compel?!...

Dakota Pov

I shove Embry away "I think you should go" I said emotionless, his face was mixed with many emotions, none of those emotions seemed to be happy "why?" He asks in a pained voice, I felt my heart ache as I tried not to rush into his arms saying I was only joking blah blah blah but I can't, this has to be done, I can't let Embry into my heart and I have to make him hate me.

"Just go, oh an don't speak or even come near again, got it?" I said coldly stepping towards him, my insides aching as I held back the urge to cry, he's face turned into one of pure hurt and he angrily wiped at a tear that fell from his left eye "look I'm sorry for kissing you but please don't do this, I need you in my life, please Dakota" He says pleadingly, tears falling down his cheeks.

I slam him into the wall "don't you get it, I don't want you in my life, I hate you Embry Call so take a hint and get the hell out of here or else" I hiss, venom leaking of my words, tears streaming down my face as my heart shattered, he looked so heartbroken that I can't take it anymore.

I grab his face in my palms "you are to forget everything about me, you never knew me, just know someone will always love you and I want you to trust only those you believe are good and take care of yourself Embry, you'll always be in my heart" I said sniffling as I compel him, I softly kiss his warm lips before he blinked and I grab his shirt and vamp sped out the door and stopped outside the cafe.

I quickly vamp sped away leaving him there confused, I went home feeling empty, I sigh laying on my bed and wiping my face just as my phone beeps off....