Hanging At The Grill

Dani pov

I gasp sitting up on a ground, I look up to see Klaus on the couch "now what did you get yourself into, love" he smirks as I stand up "don't even start, Klaus" I grumble before vamp speeding back to my place that Klaus pays for because I have no money and I'm still loyal unlike some of the other hybrids, I have a shower and change into jeans, a tank top & boots.

I brush my hair and vamp sped back to the Mikaelson Mansion and into the living room to see Klaus sketching on the couch and Kol was sitting on the steps, I sit cross legged on the couch next to Klaus "is Mayor Lockwood still asking you questions?" Klaus asks me "she wouldn't leave me alone, does that women have a life or not" I mutter when Rebekah walks in still in her dress, someone had fun.

"Well well well there's our girl" Kol says standing up & facing her "get out of my way Kol" Rebekah says annoyed "out all night, what a scandal, I trust you did better than that commoner... Matt was it" he asks tilting his head to the side "if you don't shut your mouth the next thing that will come out will be your teeth" She threatens causing Klaus to smile glancing up at her.

"Don't start, Nik" She says shoving past Kol "I didn't say anything" he says hiding a smile "I'm bored, our sister is a strumpet but at least shes having fun, I need entertainment" Kol says sitting on the chair with his legs dangling off the side "what are you waiting for, go on then" Klaus says "it's no fun to go alone, join me Nik, its the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart" Kol says sitting properly.

"Ok, why not I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" Klaus says standing up "yes, please go, this house has more than enough men rolling around in it" Rebekah says "just like you, Bekah" Kol says "good ridings, both of you" she says throwing her heel at the door as they leave.

Elijah walks in as I vamp sped outside and to the boarding school, I kick open the door and only sensed Stefan home, I found him in the living room drinking "ok, I snapped your neck, you snapped mine, truce?" I ask, he gave me a look "do it again and I'll kill you" he says "deal" I said shaking his hand "now what do you want" he smirks "Klaus & Kol are at the Grill, I want to go but not with their brother time" I said frowning.

"Fine but if you get drunk I'm leaving you there" he says standing up "really?, Lets go" I grin and we vamp sped there, we sat down and started drinking, I saw Kol & Klaus talking to Alaric & Meredith who's a creepy doctor, Stefan had a few drinks before leaving because Damon texted him.

I scull my drink "hey Dani" Matt smiles "hi Matty" I said smiling "I didn't think you'd come back to town" he says "neither did I" I said sculling another drink "you know, being your only friend since 1st grade I thought you'd at least have said goodbye" he says slightly smiling but trying to keep a straight face "I couldn't when you were with Elena making out all the time" I said still grossed out about that memory.

Matt had to go back to working when Caroline walks over to Klaus & Kol, they talk and she walks back out with Klaus following her. I kinda felt sad when I saw Kol flirting with Meredith, I jumped in my seat as Alaric shoves a dagger into Kol's heart and drags him outside, I follow them to see the Salvatores as well.

Klaus appeared, undaggered Kol and knocked most of them out, I vamp sped to Kol holding my hand out, he grabs it and I help him up "what the hells going on" I ask confused, Damon sums it up for me "you actually drank that shit" I said with raised brows "how'd you know not to drink it?" Klaus asks suspiciously.

"Well first of all I don't trust most people so why would I drink something they hand out and second didn't you find it weird that she made sure you all drank it" I said amused, after the Salvatores left as the Mikaelson boys except Fin were about to leave "Dani, are you coming or not?" Klaus asks "I have nothing better to do" I said and we left to the old witch place.